Xbox Services Experiencing Outages

Xbox Status | Xbox Support

Currently the Store and subscriptions services, cloud gaming services, and the friend/social services are experiencing outages. This may affect the Microsoft Flight Simulator marketplace and you may potentially experience login issues. The CM’s have been made aware, will update when possible.

Update: 0240 Z
Some Xbox Gaming services (Cloud Gaming) are slowly starting to come back online in a limited capacity - you may still experience varied issues or errors during this time.

Update: 0900 Zulu
All Xbox services appear to be back to normal again, including subscription and cloud gaming services.

Potential issues that have been reported:

"Insert Disc" error message.
"Game license cannot be authenticated" error message.

12 Likes

I can’t start flying. after starting I have a window insert disc

2 Likes

Well if MS has problems with their servers, it shouldn’t affect the FS like it does. People paid for this product and this is my first time saying that. If the store doesn’t work it’s kinda not my problem…

13 Likes

I have the same problem (insert disc) and I removed the Digital Ownership app trying to fix this and now I can’t find a way to download this 10 MB app again. Grand.

pathetic…!

Waiting for you to fix it… :face_with_monocle:

I’ve also noticed issues with textures being blurry or not being streamed at all, though not sure if its a problem on my end

If it’s happening on the fly (haha) right now, it is because the services are down

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me today just before I restarted and experienced the disc error. Really ugly trees and buildings not loading or super super slow.

1 Like

go to the MS store/ library and it should be available to re download there.

2 Likes

■■■■■, this is the problem with “Digital ownership” I cant use a piece of software ive paid to own.

Thats me done for the night…

6 Likes

Same here, now have to wait for the system to come back online so that I can redownload it.

1 Like

Same for me insert disk message with digital download :frowning:

2 Likes

Well isn’t this just lovely…I guess it’s an X-plane kind of evening

1 Like

DRM at its finest. It should default to offline mode.

6 Likes

yep, Insert disc nonsense here too :frowning:

Technically, you never owned it in the first place. You bought a license to use it.

■■■■. the same problem here. it’s not funny anymore. a different problem every day.

3 Likes

And he can’t use it

2 Likes