Xbox slew mode

Is it possible to use slew mode in Xbox on the bush trips. Just crashed on take off from la salette on the Mont Blanc trip and now restarting in bushes. Tried restarting leg/other legs/ other bush trips but just seems to restart in trees. I have mapped slew mode toggle to a key combination but does not seem to activate when pressed. Any advice appreciated. Gotta love these mountainside airports.

Slew mode is disabled in Bush trips. Oh how I wish vertical slew was enabled. It’s a bug ending up in forests. This thread is the main discussion on it. There is a workaround but one that involves restarting a leg, which isn’t so great if you were at the end of a 90min leg when it happened.

1 Like

Thank you. Yes including slew mode would be helpful. Have resolved the issue now using instructions and completed the leg. Cheers.

1 Like

problem with that is i crashed on the first leg & i cant start the 2nd so im just stuck in bushes or water or something i cant tell because i instacrash as soon as i spawn so i have no clue what it is & it was dark when i started it , i didnt realise that id be totally f**ked by just taking a quick look at it & no reset & no slew mode to workaround no turning off crash damage option NO FIX

1 Like

Bush trips are way harder to battle the system than they are to fly. I’ve given up on them having completed yet not officially completed two. I still don’t think this has been fixed either.