Xcub custom variants

Despite the fact I love bushwheels, they are not needed for waterskiing.

No more than a sloping lake… :joy:

1 Like

The Tundra-Cargo has to be my favorite. Enjoy v1.0! www.bushleaguelegends.com

5 Likes

Yabba dabba doooo!

(I like floatplanes, in case you haven’t guessed)

1 Like

Alpine XCUB v1.0 is now available for download at the website. I hope you enjoy it!

3 Likes

You can expect an update soon to fix a lighting issue. Keep an eye open on the website.

BETA 0.3 of the XCub on floats is up on our discord. There is lots of work left to do. But at least you can see the progress

6 Likes

Nice! So we use the Discord link to download and test?

Yup! There’s a config file fix in there too which hopefully will help out with the ground handling etc.
The floats are at a very early stage of development at the moment… But all the other varients are up and working great! Check out the Tundra Variant for the 35" Alaskan Bushwheels, or the Apline variant for some fun with skis!

2 Likes

Hi there,

I’m having trouble with liveries, every livery that i downloaded from Bush League Legends looks like this;
Alpine;

215 HP version;

Tundra;

Default is fine. Does anyone have advice?

Thanks!

be sure you install the entire folder. If you select only certain folders it will break the installation.

Thanks, I will try.

Sorry if this has been asked, but is there a way to know that the mod has been loaded? I’ve installed both the X-cub and the G3X. It’s all working nicely, but I just want to confirm I’m running the mod and not the stock airplane. Thanks!

If you load in with the default livery you should see the BLL logo and flags on the dashboard

Yeah, something going on as the mod is not loading. All my other mods work fine, just this one. Trying to figure out what is going on.

Well, I’ve tried everything I can think of, still no joy with the performance mod. Always the default Xcub. I have tried removing all other mods except this one, with/without the WT g3x. I’ve also installed some of the Xcub liveries, they are showing up fine. I’m using latest version of the performance mod. Could you possibly post another invite to the discord? All the ones here are expired. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi there all,

Keep on improving this fantastic XCub mod! Just a quick fix for you guys. I noticed that the flaps position indications in the external HUD view are incorrect in all aircraft versions /mods. The numerical value remains 0 degrees at any flap setting, but the gauge bar moves correctly.
In the cockpit.cfg file the following text is found and causes the issue:

[FLAPS_LEVELS]
slats_level_1 =0
flaps_level_1 =0
slats_level_2 =0
flaps_level_2 =0
slats_level_3 =0
flaps_level_3 =0
slats_level_full =0
flaps_level_full =0

I already tried to edit these flap values to 0, 16, 33, and 46 but then in the full setting, the numerical value is still 0. By removing this whole text in the cockpit.cfg file, everything works correctly. (Found out that the standard XCub does not have this setting in the cockpit.cfg at the moment and therefore presents no issues)
Hope this makes clear the issue that I was having and how to make the HUD flaps setting work in external view.

Regards

Fantastic! Thank you for the heads up. I never use the exterior HUD so it’s something I missed. I will make sure to get it corrected for the next release!

1 Like

Update Beta v0.6 for the Float variant. Join our discord channel and grab a copy for testing.

4 Likes

Wow, the planes look awesome.

Wanted to download these, but I see security warnings about mega.nz in all my different browsers when trying so, which is holding me back right now.

Does anyone else experience the same?