Your bandwidth is too low (February/March/April 2023)

Well, but why should I use this over and over again and get myself frustrated? There are better things to do. Luckily it’s getting spring outside.

It also may not be really a bandwidth problem but a tile not loading on time for whatever reason (3rd party conflict):

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4414599136146–Your-bandwidth-is-too-low-for-data-streaming-you-have-been-switched-to-offline-mode-error-message

I have only destination AP loaded … i am hundreds of miles away … no 3rd party tile is missing

1 Like

I think for a sim, that depends visually so much on it’s online services (otherwise it’s worse than FS2000 :smile:), it would be a bad decision to not keep them reliable.
If this behaviour right now will be the future of MSFS, many (me too) will quit using it. Cause I don’t want to fly FS2000.

3 Likes

At night, you don’t see that Bing photo’s anyway, and if it gets disconnected if you have a custom airport, since if normal online functionality still works almost all the building and all the roads are still there and close to the right position due to that being on a different service atleast that was my experiance last night after sim update 12 dropped and did a sweden to poland hop.

ok so after being waiting for a hour to get all my WU up to date, I have to uninstall them, also my peripherals (?!) ? just to possibly maybe get some connections issue fixed ! sound a great deal !
for the rest it s not a problem since l m using add on linker

Yeah, I can confirm that. I’m in the Netherlands now and got plagued with this bandwidth too low message since yesterday’s SU12 launch. I’ve already had to switch the online data back in the options twice during my current one hour flight.

2 Likes

Update: i decided to try a tip posted somewhere above about limiting your bandwidth to 40 instead of unlimited…At least the flight loaded without the bandwidth message (it came right at the start in the last attempts). Time will tell…

1 Like

Right after starting the sim I got this bandwidth message again. I’m in the Netherlands too so it seems it affects many people in western Europe. Without a doubt a server capacity issue.

2 Likes

Now i even cant start a flight. Directly i get transfer into the offline mod. And if i want turn on again- Sim craches! And why friends in the same region dont have it ? it cant be only the servers ?! Im very tired of this…

1 Like

I wonder if they mention that in their developer stream later… this is absolutely crazy

3 Likes

l m french, I tried connecting to east US, asia, issue persist (I have 500Gb fiber connection)

1 Like

Not Playable.

1 Like

Also southern Germany here. Get the Bandwith to low now on each try to fly.
This game is unplayible actualy for me and that problem must be solved imediatly.

4 Likes

Update: It didn’t last long :frowning: It’s back

1 Like

Same here since 2/3 weeks.
Started after AAU1 update

AAU1 can not be uninstalled, correct?

Correct it can not be uninstalled

Thought let’s try Madrid - Rotterdam.
After takeoff there it is the bandwidth error.

How long do we have to wait till this is fixed?

1 Like

i can not even start a flight now,ctd every time after loading and lost conection,internettspeed is ok…worst Update or Servers Ever,wat ever,update i can not test…

1 Like

Just to keep this thread alive! Same here! Very annoying! Game has become unplayable!!

1 Like