Your bandwidth is too low (February/March/April 2023)

Ok, I gave up, ended the flight (after 5 mins of “applying settings” when trying to switch the online data back on) and I’ll try later. One hour of a flight wasted. I just hope MS is aware of that.

1 Like

Me too, western europe servers here

2 Likes

Same here in north/eastern Germany. “Your bandwith is too low” warning. Switching it back on does not work. My internet shows sufficient performance.

3 Likes

even limiting your bandwidth to 40 does not help anymore

+1 for me too!

don’t start saying that, don’t want to see microsoft implementing a premium feature with unlimited bandwidth :sweat_smile:

1 Like

With vpn USA east it seems to be working, but that cant be the solution

does anyone tried using the enhancement mode to avoid using bing data ?

Same here, location: Germany

2 Likes

Getting desperate? Pay more for the same thing. Where do you think service will be better for you and simply not go into the extra profit for the company?

1 Like

No…so get extra pay for not be deliver wat user have pay for??? not one Cent!!!
If the Sim not work i even need no more Windows then in Future

1 Like

I m trying right now a flight above africa to avoid the worldupdate area I didn’t uninstalled yet, but I have turned off my community folder, and all .dat file have been removed from the scenerycache folder + content.xml deleted
I will keep you inform on how it react by editing this post
so far I have been able to spawn with no issue, bing data are still active
10 minute I m flying, no bandwidth issue
RIP 15th minute " connection has been lost, we are trying to reconnect you to the service" bing has been turned off :frowning_face:

1 Like

If Microsoft doesn’t invest in the server structure, this won’t get better. I‘d be happy to pay 10 or 20 Euros per month to see constant support and maintenance of the hardware necessary. It‘s my only hobby, really (besides the kids). I also donate to VATSIM every month, because I want to make sure, that it‘ll exist for a while.

It always depends on how important things are to you. In my case flightsimming is relaxation and letting my imagination grow wings. All of you know what I‘m talking about.

1 Like

Have tried putting it as a question for the dev stream tonight. Was not accepted. So all please raise your issues also in twitch live chat tonight. We want this annoying bug out!

3 Likes

It seems to be a very large problem in Europe. Or am I mistaking?

I live near Frankfurt, Germany.

5 Likes

not only there i think

:wave: Another German here having this

Edit: I do not know if this is connected, but people report issues of Xbox live
https://allestörungen.de/stoerung/xbox-live/

3 Likes

so maybee the sim work in the time when all watch…will try :wink:

And a another Dutchman having the same issue !

2 Likes

Well, at least then they’d have to deliver or people are not going to pay for another month if this keeps up. Then they will actually lose money right away.

As it stands now, they already have all our money and they are making more than enough with their marketplace. Sure some people will drop off but I can’t imagine so many people walking away in the short term over this. MS has no urgency to act. In fact, that might even help them. The more and more users are walking away, the more bandwidth for others gets available and the problem goes away.

BTW, Western/central europe user here.

1 Like