Your bandwidth is too low (February/March/April 2023)

It is outrageous that Microsoft and Asobo do not take this problem seriously and do not comment on it.
I recorded a video showing the drama. As an overlay, my network is on the left where you can clearly see that nothing is even busy or “LOW”. In the middle you can see the “Flightsimulator.exe” process and the traffic it generates. Above that, a summary by endpoints of MSFS…
As a result: flightsimulator.exe isnt doing anything…

The video is 10 minutes… for me it’s still the same in the endless loop as in the video. Not a step further.

Video is still in quality is still in processing… but i cant wait to publish it.

7 Likes

so please all go away then :wink:

Yes I noticed this to.
No traffic at all and then tell us there is a Bandwidth issue

maybee a bug in the Sim and not the Servers?
wat ever,it need a fix!!!

1 Like

Obviously this issue is getting worse by the day. Never seen so many complaints in such a short time.

MS, isn’t it about time to acknowledge this problem? Ignoring it does not make it go away.

6 Likes

Sulution :rofl:
The more and more users are walking away, the more bandwidth for others gets available and the problem goes away. :wink:

That’s just sad…

Looking for a monthly pay VPN.
Seems there are all for 1 year at least.

Maybe this has also to do with our issue ?

1 Like

Does the VPN solution work?

so far the one who has been using this as a workaround didn’t report any issue I thought

i do not like to use VPN.
it may work,but it need a FIX and not a workaround…

2 Likes

Yes but I don’t want to pay for a yearly subscription.
PC and 4090 and other Hardware is enough.
And I still cannot play the game

2 Likes

Same problem here. Starts yesterday (21.03.) afternoon, a couple hours before SU12 starts.

Regards from Germany.

3 Likes

VPN works ?
There are a lot more Endpoints the Flightsimulator.exe connects to than before (my video above to compare)
Im connected to a cyprus vpn

Wel using VPN now.
Sim loaded fast and no errors

So we all have to establish our own network (vpn) to use the internet these days? :smile:

You pay for your ISP and pay for VPN??

Does anyone also have the problem that, once it switched to offline mode, apart from the bad ground textures all third-party airports are no longer displayed? I only see white squares and it is impossible to land.

Afret loading my sim looks like this… (bandwidth 260k +)

2 Likes

Yes … after they turn data off from behind its like in " The Langoliers " but the scenery in msfs look like at the end of the movie … but the L1011 Tristar is still missing^^

1 Like