Your bandwidth is too low (February/March/April 2023)

Same here in Bavaria. So annoying that the sim goes automatically in offline mode. MS should finally change this behaviour.

1 Like

live now at twitch

3 Likes

Since SU12 this is constantly happening to me, with a 500mbit connection and Wifi5. WTH?

Also here in Germany, NRW massive problems with the indication that the bandwidth is too small.
I assume massive server problems at Microsoft.

Another note on server issues at Microsoft:
​I downloaded SU12 today and started it without a single entry in the community folder.
​Nevertheless, after a short flight time, I got the message again that offline mode was being switched on because the speed was too low.

​Now I’m in the process of updating the World scenarios.
​Result: The transmission speed fluctuates between 0.10 Mbps and up to 38 Mbps.
Out of interest, I then carried out a speed test with my smartphone at the time of the very low transmission speed.
Result: download over 40 Mbps, upload approx. 10 Mbps.
The same with the speed test with the PC.

That’s why I posted my original error message with these findings to Asobo/Microsoft today.

2 Likes

The same in Rhineland-Palatinate Germany since yesterday

1 Like

Jep, same here - problem was “introduced” with the lates SU, nearly never ever happened to me before that.

1 Like

well was a short answer, we must understand that it s not easy to give long answer when those system are very complicated and they don’t have their hand on all aspect of those server

for those wondering what a cdn is :

from akamai
A CDN is a network of servers that distributes content from an “origin” server throughout the world by caching content close to where each end user is accessing the internet via a web-enabled device. The content they request is first stored on the origin server and is then replicated and stored elsewhere as needed.

1 Like

Well that was a disappointing reaction about this issue on twitch :frowning:

2 Likes

Same for me here and never had this in the past! so SU12 is the Problem???

Geert

1 Like

After setting Bing and Online Functionality to ON, I just got this pop-up message:

Please wait…

Apply settings.

… and it lasts forever!

A streamer aka Blackbox711 (in Germany) is now being on live and still has to fight with this issue.

3 Likes

same problem for me (NRW Germany)

1 Like

I cant fly 10 nm without 3 times this Message. After switching Bing Data on again it takes minutes. And then the message appears again.

2 Likes

I have this problem too Germany (Hessen)… Yesterday all was ok :worried:

1 Like

He used a VPN to tackle the problem. That seems to be working.

Same Problem here (Rhineland Palatinate, Germany).
Unflyable at the moment - and looking at Forums, sems to be unflyable for anyone in Germany at the moment.

Using a VPN zu French or US servers seems to solve the problem.

Well, not only Germany. Netherlands, Luxembourg and Belgium seem also affected.

2 Likes

Already been going on since 2 weeks.
Up and downs and now nothing works anymore

1 Like

Same here in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, and in the end I had to use taskmaster to stop MSFS.

2 Likes

Let’s create more tickets so the votes are divided over multiple tickets with more or less the same issue and it will never reach the top of priority :wink:

1 Like

+1 for western Germany…Frequent “switched to offline” and “bandwidth too low” for weeks and permenent since yesterday’s SU12 release.

1 Like