Your Current TOP 10 Aircraft

You have far better restraint than me then :innocent:

honesty i like all the variants
but my favorite ones of the 737 are the 600 because the agility and the 900 because of the weight

lvfr = latin v f r a330-900 is not the headwind one
i dont lie the headwind too much it feels weird for me even tough its way more stabloe than before

I’m somewhere between “I fly helicopters with an Xbox controller” and “You’d have a hard time telling me that you’re not sitting in an actual 737 cockpit.” :rofl:

1 Like

The June 2024 Chart Results

:globe_with_meridians: ==== 2024’s TOP 25 ==== :globe_with_meridians:

:bar_chart: ==== THIS MONTHS TOP 25 ==== :bar_chart:

:card_file_box: ==== COMPLETE CHARTS PDF PACK ==== :card_file_box:
Want to see more awesome aircraft?
You can download the entire Charts Pack as a PDF here. This file includes the main All-Time Chart and a page for every month listing all votes, so you can see aircraft that fall outside of the Top 25 above.
:link: Download the PDF here:

:free: ====== FREEWARE CHARTS ====== :free:
Don’t forget you can also now vote and see a separate list of FREEWARE ONLY AIRCRAFT here:

if you have not yet voted there, please go ahead and add your favourite in this topic!

:speech_balloon: ====== MY SUMMARY ====== :speech_balloon:

Only 4 votes for the Boeing 777 was a surprise but of course it only released at the end of the month. Must admit I like how they priced it at 77.73 US Dollars! It came in at position 64 overall and 27th for the month.

The Fox 2 update did the trick with a rise of 98 positions in the month and 54 rise overall. Seeing a lot of them flying in multiplayer too, this last few days.

Highest new entry therefore is the CAS J3 Cub in 14th spot for the month.

A big drop for the BS Caravan this month for some reason. Or another way to say it is it was mentioned a lot last month and only twice this month.

There were 10 new Aircraft mentioned this month:

Developer Aircraft
Classic Aircraft Simulations Piper J3C-65 Cub
PMDG Boeing 777-300ER
Taog’s Hangar Bell UH-1H “Huey” / Bell 205
FlynDive Smaug
Aviacion Espanola Hispano Aviacion HA-200 / HA-220 “Saeta”
Aeroplane Heaven Hawker Hurricane
Microsoft / iniBuilds Short SC.7 Skyvan
Alpha60 Dassault Rafale M
LatinVFR Airbus A330-900
Deimos Inc. Sukhoi Su-27 Flanker

FINAL NOTE: The next Chart Update will be done on 28th July as that is ROUGHLY the nearest Sunday to the end of the month. SO a bit of a shorter month this time.

19 Likes

Thanks again for all your hard work with this.
I own 7 of the Top 10, 13 of the Top 20, and 17 of the Top 25. That’s due in part to your lists helping me decide what to buy.

And of course thanks to everyone who participates in the polls (especially when you add brief notes as to why you voted for a particular aircraft.)

3 Likes

No worries!!
How many of those have you actually flown yet though? :stuck_out_tongue:

That depends on what you mean by “Flown.”
(My answer is 10 of 25.)

Pretty sad

1 Like

Completely agree.

The majority of my purchases have considered the top 25 or feedback from this thread.

It has certainly alerted me to aircraft that I never would had considered previously.

It’s why for me this is one of the most important threads in the forum.

7 Likes

I’m most looking forward to your report of your first flight in the Cabri with your fancy new gear! Can you show us a photo of your Chop Shop setup?

1 Like

FYI, I put you down for just the 600 (this is mainly for my records so I remember). Feel free to change it next month though. Thanks again for joining in!

Will do. I also plan to do a SkyDolly video of my first attempt at hovering. Cue the Benny Hill music

I’ll create a new thread and link to it here.

2 Likes

sure no problem amigo! im happy to add to the list : )
and hinsetly kinda cool your keeping a log of this! keep up the good work

ps
hope to see the b777 soon on that list

1 Like

If you download the PDF you will see everything. :wink:

Can you provide a format that can be filtered? Or perhaps occasionally include top 10 by category? I see you already have that data, but PDFs don’t do filtering.

I’m specifically interested in a helicopter table as they are lost in with the fixed wing. Maybe also for gliders. I don’t feel the need for GA/Airliner/Military split as those are all well represented at the top of the main chart. I think the first heli comes in at #30?

I keep meaning to make this kind of functionality and have not had time to do it properly yet, but I just put this together for you for now. Based on the current Snapshot.

If you click the Filter in the Category, you can click Clear All then scroll down to Helicopter and tick that (for example).

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

That DA-42
 that is a thing of beauty. What a great GA offering!

5 Likes

Interesting nobody had the new Blackbird T6A ADV on their list. Reviews on the plane‘s thread were mixed as well. Will be interesting to see if they can deliver a good patch that resolves most of the issues. Not my preferred type of plane, but would consider buying if it was really great.

1 Like

I think a lot of people are busy flying around very slowly in Cubs right now

8 Likes

Lot of factors for me, despite loving the Cessna 310 and PC-6. Military trainers aren’t quite my style. Milviz also seems to take much longer than most devs to put out products as well as patch products. It’s also a bit expensive for me personally. The mixed opinions cemented the decision.

Hope Milviz finally puts out the multiple products they’ve had in progress since very early in FS2020’s development. I’d buy their SR-21.