Your TOP 5 World Enhancement Mods

Curious if anyone NOT using (blasphemy!) any terrain/vegetation enhancement mods at all. Any rare species out there? And what’s your reason for not doing so?

ohh, yes, MVP and Kiel/SH Content are really Great. (Dont forget my Homebase Laage)

Also every NZ Stuff or all things from Superspud, Waikiki+Pearl Harbor or the really, really impressive Ramstein Airbase on Flightsim.to.

@Baracus250 to much nice stuff for only 5 Points :joy:

Regarding Laage I use the freeware ETNL from simmershome.de which is excellent and has even built the military part with lots of static aircraft. But you have to register there to download from the filebase. They have a video showcase on their website in case you want to have a look. @GentlestCurve98

1 Like

me to… :wink:

Lärz could be a little better. But thanks, since the DACH Update we can see the runway without google mod :joy:

1 Like

Here is my list. “Powerlines and Solarfarms” should get a special mention. It should be in my Top 5, but so do the mods currently in my Top 5 so it was unlucky this time.

1. FS-ATC-Chatter
  2. We Love VFR (all regions)
  3. Rex AccuSeason
  4. Aerosoft Simple Traffic
  5. Rex Real Global Airport Textures
3 Likes

Here is the updated table for the week :slight_smile:

1 Like

No update this week - table above is unchanged :wink:

1 Like

Looks interesting (@Semor76 posted it on another thread I just found):

On SimMarket only currently. Guess it will come to in game market at some point.

I’m on Xbox and didn’t made it yet to a Top 5. I only have a Top 1 with one item which I like:

1. Enhanced Airport Graphics
1 Like

I typed out a list before realizing I’ve contributed here previously. I’ll do a slight update instead.

Old list:

Pilot2ATC
REX AccuSeason
We Love VFR
AIG
Real Taxiways

New list:

Pilot2ATC
We Love VFR
Real Taxiways
REX AccuSeason
Power Lines/Solar Panels

I’ve temporarily stopped using AIG as it was causing performance issues, as well as every aircraft would fly at my altitude regardless of what I was at…I was constantly having mid-air head-on collisions with airliners. (I’m sure the latter isn’t a fault of AIG, but I’m tired of troubleshooting everything) I just fly with no traffic at all now.

I haven’t had the motivation to fly in MSFS in about a month…I’ve been using other sims that never CTD on me.

1 Like

Here is a small update including @JollyGreen8206 new list:

4 Likes

This great thread has gone a bit quiet… so here’s some news:

Another regional bundle by Mamudesign. Enjoy!

13 Likes

Thanks for posting this. I’ve finally had a chance to check it out properly and yes it’s really really good. Definitely enriches the world in a lot of ways and covers a lot of ground. Perfect!

It’s Top 5 material, but shame this thread seems to have not got much traction left :frowning:

1 Like

I’ll try to revive this a bit with my top 5 now that I’ve been on PC for almost 3 months…

1. Aerosoft simple traffic. Simple as advertised and works great! I could never go back to generic models
  2. Mamudesign Marinas. This is just amazing. I had a few seafront sim. addons but they really add up $ and very limited area. This covers the entire world!
  3. We love VFR (Puffin flight)
  4. Powerlines and solar farms.
  5. GSX Pro. I spent a few hours with the trial mode today and can already tell this is going to be a ton of fun even though there are still some issues to work out
2 Likes

Mamu Design - Power Lines & Solar Farms
REX - Real Global Airport Textures
REX - AccuSeason
Puffin - We Love VFR
REX - Weather Force

2 Likes

How have I not entered my list in here… this is my jam!

Puffin’s 'We Love VFR" (region 1 and 2)
Mamudesign’s “Marinas”
Mamudesign’s “Powerlines and Solar Panels”
Henrik’s “Global AI Shipping Traffic”
REX AccuSeason

Honourable mention for “Project Lifts”

Marinas is a new addon from Mamudesign, and I would hope/expect it to jump to the top region of this list soon, it deserves to be there.

3 Likes

Hi and thanks for your votes!

If more people find this thread and enter their votes, I’m sure it will!

1 Like

old

1. Maasai Mara Animal Safari
  2. We Have Hippos - The Malawi Project
  3. We Love VFR Region 1
  4. Henrik Nielsen’s Global AI Ship Traffic MSFS
  5. Powerlines & Solarfarms

new

1. We Have Hippos - The Malawi Project
  2. Maasai Mara Animal Safari
  3. Marinas
  4. We Love VFR Region 2
  5. Powerlines & Solarfarms
2 Likes

Been flying around some more with the Mamu Marinas and that would be my number 1 now.

I would update my own items… but actually I’ve never voted on this chart hahah.

Back when I started it, I seeded it with about 30 things that I have used / tried / have permanently installed - and gave each 1 point just to get the ball rolling and show the kind of mods I wanted everyone to focus on.

Is it cheating for me to actually add 5 properly now? Lol

Mamu Marinas deserves a boost!!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Of course not, everyone deservers their top 5 :slight_smile: