Zero Toxicity thanks

A community is only as good as its members and my experience, here, has been that the vast majority of members are positive and want to enjoy sharing their hobby with like minded people.

The community guidelines are the standard by which all posts should be measured. The stated aim:

We want to make these forums a positive environment for you to discuss Microsoft Flight Simulator related topics, and to give us your feedback on the sim.

This can only be achieved through the participation and contribution of the community.

In every community there are those who may have a different agenda to the rest. If you come across threads and/or posts that you think fall into this category then either move on to another topic or try and add something positive to the thread, steering it in a more positive direction.

If you find any post objectionable and are TL2 or above then please use the flag option under the post to draw it to the attention of the moderators. If you don’t have the option to flag a post, yet, then please send a PM addressed to @moderators.

You might be interested to know that since the forums went public with the launch of MSFS last week there have been on average over 1000 new topics/threads created per day. Additionally there have been on average over 6000 posts per day. It is impossible for the moderation team (or indeed probably anyone) to read every single post and so we need to enlist the help of the community in ensuring compliance with the Code of Conduct.
This is not a request for mini-modding by each forum member but rather a request to use the flag option or alert the moderators to problem posts through the PM system.

I have heard moderators expressing appreciation on the help given by community members and most of you do a great job in furthering the aims of the forums.

Please also be aware that, as per the guidelines, no one is allowed to discuss moderator activites on the forums and moderators won’t discuss moderation of other forum users individually. Also be aware that all forum members, including the moderators, are subject to the same Code of Conduct.

If you are unfamiliar with these guidelines then I would encourage you all to give them a quick read.

Onward and upward!

5 Likes