4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

Congratulations! This will be a great addition to the Marketplace.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I will test and see how it looks in southern parts and will add them.

1 Like

For heather see Heather | NatureSpot

https://www.naturespot.org.uk/species/heather

Beautiful. Having 2 different colors fields (beside trees) in the same region might not be possible.

What ever you can do will only improve it, so thanks for that.

1 Like

Must-have for MSFS2020!

Great addition with a lot of visual value - highly recommended!

1 Like

Why is that? Is it a sim issue?

Limitation of the sim. Normally only two kind of tree sets can be used in each region:
I have discovered very few places to support 3 sets of trees, but most support two sets, including trees)

Regions:
https://ecoregions2017.appspot.com/

2 Likes

There is quite a significant amount of Yellow Gorse Bushes in parts of New Zealand as well, imported some time ago from Scotland, now an invasive species.

1 Like

Great news! Now MS will be able to make some money on an addon that improves their reduced tree distance!

2 Likes

Congratulations - and well done. A great addon - for me, an essential one. Really brings my visuals to life in MSFS 2020 and now I cannot be without it. I look forward to even better things to come from 4 Seasons Pack!

1 Like

Thank you for this awesome addon!

If you find the time and it is technically possible please add some forsythia (Forsythien – Wikipedia) in middle europe. They are very prominent yellow spots here and locateted around many houses in cities but not in the woods or agricultures. I think one one in an hectare is right.

Also nice is to see some white spots from Magnolia stellata. Its from Japan but also very popular here in the backyards. As well as violett magnolias too. Here two in a km² should be right.

You are right, ut the color only lasts for around 3 weeks in April.

Hi @bijanstudio! I’ve finally tried your scenery pack after following the development for some time. I fired up the spring version and took a Piper for a ride around LZIB in the hopes of getting a more immersive scenery. Unfortunately, I was quite disappointed with the result.

The reason is that the color of trees and its placement looks too artificial. Here is what’s wrong:

• inside cities/towns/villages except parks: bright green trees
  • outside cities and in parks: dark green trees.

The way these two types of trees are shown in the mod is too obvious/artificial. You can spot the borders where the different tree types change pretty easily.

Could you please have a look at it? Just take off from LZIB and west (or HDG at around 250) for the city. You should spot the issue pretty easily. I’m using Ultra settings with LOD 200. Thanks!

Edit Apr/25: Fixed in version 4.64.

Hi

I am sorry, you think it looks artificial but those separation are because the trees outside the city are conifers and are quite different than deciduous trees. (also visible from google satellite image - see below)
Most of the conifer trees don’t change colors like other trees. The green on conifers are very different than other trees.

Also keep in mind, that most of the trees planted within cities are not native trees. so they may look different than trees outside cities.

This separation visible from google satellite image: https://i.imgur.com/9eyM6Z2.jpg

Edit: What I can do is add more deciduous tree in the conifers tree so it blends a bit better.
Here is an example:

3 Likes

(deciduous trees!)

1 Like

Maybe this has already been asked before, but is it really necessary to disable photogrammetry?

Thank you. Auto corrects fault :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s not necessary. You can try either to see which you prefer. It show the difference more if used with fall or winter season.

Don´t know if you´re already aware of it but since 4.63 the trees in blossom in the citys went missing for the spring pack in a lot of citys in northern europe (for example hamburg and bremen in germany). In 4.62 they are still there and looking awesome.
Really appreciate your ongoing improvements and support for this pack :slight_smile: