4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

Thank you.
Yes, Version 5.00 IS in fact a quantum leap. There are endless possibilities and ways to improve the seasons and to bring more immersion to the sim. From adding eye candies to cities and custom vegetations to airports and other areas.

It won’t cause any conflicts as it has a unique ID for each BGL. The folder structures will be different since there are additional folders. One for XML files and one for BGL and Material files.

This is all done manually. Going city by city to add polygons manually and adding eye candies.

These are couple of example that I couldn’t do before. (adding cherry blossoms to certain areas). The previous method worked only for few places but now it can be added any where in any amount. Even a single tree.

9 Likes

Really appreciate your words.
Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Sounds incredibly time consuming, hope you don’t burn yourself out doing all this manually.

2 Likes

I just bought the mod yesterday and every place I visit looks 1000x more amazing and lively and I can’t believe that this is the work of just one person :exploding_head: I’m not sure why Asobo themselves pushed their seasons update to next year, but because of what you have done here we don’t even need it :smiley: I wonder if they’ll spotlight your mod the next time they share an update. I would since your mod deserves all the attention and recognition for the amazing stuff it does for the game. Will version 5.00 be available sometime next month? How does the mod get updated to the latest version?

3 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile: Enjoy it.
I am planning to release Spring/Fall V5 this weekend. Keep in mind it’s a work in progress. Many new improvements will be added weekly.

9 Likes

With the new terrain textures, I can fix many green cities and roads, such as Chicago city and many places in Asia.

Here is one of the many new winter terrain textures for winter season to replace green grass:

Left side is default terrain. Right side is new winter terrain texture.

8 Likes

Bijan, you have taken mods to the next level. Nothing but respect for your work.

3 Likes

Looking excellent, truly a must have and the changes to winter grass will take this to another level.

3 Likes

I am not a patient person at the best of times, can’t wait for this! Don’t rush it though (mostly) - work in progress or not you’re accomplishing a lot in a short amount of time.

2 Likes

My sentiments, too. Bijan has been very conscientious in answering personal emails and doing his level best to fix specific things. I will happily continue to support this developer: a ‘can do’ attitude deserves every encouragement.

This simple addon will transform your visual experience of MSFS 2020. Essential in every possible sense.

3 Likes

Truly impressive, Bijan. Don’t forget about SE Asia! :+1:

3 Likes

Hi Bijan! I am amazed by your work! Is there any chance your mod will be available on Orbx in the near future? Thanks and all the best!

1 Like

Are these colored fields the result of the mod ?
If so, nice work, well done.

No, :slight_smile:
The colored flower field hasn’t been uploaded to simmarket yet.
Those you see looks like are auto generated landscape when bing data isn’t on or slow to download scenery.

1 Like

oh I see. I just had not seen such fields before, that’s why I thought.

1 Like

Mine will look like this when finished and they will be in Netherlands at first. Then in following weeks, will extend to other areas.

This is a real photo:

6 Likes

Thats so nice :slight_smile: will you release the flowers in the update of thus weekend?

Thank you.
Yes, they sure will :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The UK has a particularly colourful crop of Rape Seed that flowers in June

A coverage map can be seen here Oil Seed Rape Map - Environment Systems

1 Like

That’s wild and vivid !!! I can certainly add these. :+1:

4 Likes