4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

One last question . To see the flowers, is it necessary to set the settings for bushes and grass higher or does it work in conjunction with the trees?

It’s an incredibly bright part of the landscape for sure

2 Likes

These are colored terrains so there is no actual vegetation. You can turn off trees and grass and still see them from far away.

1 Like

Will the Spring in the North/Fall in the South update be available today? How does the mod get updated? Do I have to redownload it through Simmarket or…? I was also wondering if you’re going to add wildflowers to India’s Valley of Flowers National Park? They are spectacular:

1 Like

Another picture of Valley of Flowers National Park:

Looks like this is becoming a really well integrated mod… great work.

Is V5 a free update if one was to purchase the current version now?

Rapeseed is grown in many european countries - in Germany it makes some 10% of cropland. The flowering season is in may.

Folks, keep calm, its an one men show.

1 Like

V5 will be available tomorrow as a free update. ( I don’t know what time) You will get notification from simmarket to download.
Turn on notification here:
https://secure.simmarket.com/account_newsletter.php

All requests will be done, one at a time. I will do as much as possible. Next week will be another update for more areas covered. Please send requests to my email so I can keep track. Requests here gets lost since there is no search (using Chrome)

Thank you all for your feedback and support. Much appreciated.

14 Likes

Hi Bijan, am also loving this mod and amazed by the number and ambition of your updates. @Jetstreamsky just beat me to it on oilseed rape fields! Have just been driving past fields in Wiltshire and was also going to ask if they were on your plan.

1 Like

South East Asia and Middle East need some love too.

2 Likes

Bijan said the easiest way to contact him and to make requests is to send him an email and he’ll do the requests or see what he can do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Teasers:

12 Likes

I started on this already :slight_smile: @Jetstreamsky
I only did a few as I am running out for tomorrow’s update. I will do more during week.
This is located in Thurbly, UK

14 Likes

Wow that’s fantastic, do you ever get any sleep?

You’re really making a huge difference to the sim worldwide, just amazing, thanks so much.

8 Likes

which version is updated now?

Not yet updated. It will be updated in couple of hours. Just wrapping things up.

Multiple ecosystem in one area:

Valley of flowers national park in india:

11 Likes

4 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours. I am just as excited about the new update. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

This is precisely why Bijan deserves our support. I bought his addon a while ago because I wanted to see palm trees in MSFS 2020’s virtual world where there should be palm trees (and Asobo had done such a poor job of it). After I briefly corresponded with him about a few concerns I had he immediately fixed the problem and I’ve been very happily screen posting ever since.

Thanks, Bijan - now go get some sleep, dammit.

10 Likes