4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

This looks really great, but it isn’t compatible with ORBX LOWI, is it?

1 Like

There shouldn’t no issues with orbx. If it is, there is a simple fix available.

1 Like

Yes… Small cities perhaps or around airports.

With 3D trees Now I have palm-trees in Bavaria. Climatic change is a bit too fast I think. :wink:

There are no Palm trees assigned there.
Please make sure you only have one season folder installed and no other tree mods on your community folder.

What’s the exact location and season your using? Are you using an airport mod?

EDUE Unterwössen standard cenerie 1 season in the community: SpringN-FallS

@Flusi1202Fan This is added by your airport mod add on. My mod doesn’t have those palms there.
You should complain to the creator of the mod and ask why they added palm trees in an area where it shouldn’t. If you disable the airport mod, you will see no palm there.
What I can do is create an overlay so it hides the palms.

1 Like

There is no mod for this Airport I would have one because the standard is awfull. The onely mod wich could infect the picture is the small Bell - maybee she bought the Palms?

Could be. You will need to find out which mod is causing the issue.

Same area in spring/fall: no palms.

1 Like

Also make sure you have the 3d model folder installed.

1 Like

I am very sorry You are absolutly right! I tryed it with onely 3D trees, season SpringN -FallS and the Bell in the community folder an there are no palms but bushes. Sorry!

No worries. Glad it’s sorted out. You can delete the 3d trees folder and only keep 3d models folder

Cheers

1 Like

I found it! I had a mod calld “shorter Trees” in my community nearly from beginning because trees were to big.

2 Likes

This Sunday’s update:

New Season: Winter North / Summer South
Bora Bora Island
Zhangjiajie Mountains.
Updates on CYQB airport and surrounding cities and mountains.
Update on Long beach port. - Removed trees from ships.

New release: (available in simmarket now) - LOWI Airport Winter Trees covering 2 x 5 miles (3.2 x 8 kilometers) of 3d winter trees. All trees places manually placed in airport and surrounding areas, houses, yards, by the river and hills.

Video:

6 Likes

Hi there, can you explain what is the difference between the 4 season pack I currently own and the new item that was made available today? Will the 4 season pack no longer be supported?

@PharaohEo That’s just one multi season instead of 4 season pack. It’s for people who don’t want to pay the full price or just want to try one season first before buying the full pack.

4 Likes

Ok great, thanks for the quick response!

2 Likes

You mean Zhangjiajie, right?

Yesss, Fixed the typo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New promo video:

12 Likes