Aeroplane Heaven DC-3 for MSFS

Aeroplane Heaven – DC-3 MSFS Preview (simflight.com)

who is as excited for this as I am??

29 Likes

I am! Looks great so far.

3 Likes

Can’t wait! Looks amazing…

2 Likes

Not too familiar with them. Do they have a good reputation?

1 Like

Yes they do. Their P3D stuff is good.

1 Like

Really looking forward to this one. That exterior looks great, hopefully we get some VC shots soon.

Just head over to their site, they have this product for P3D and it looks amazing. I am actually thinking of picking it up even if there will be a MSFS version soon. It looks wonderful.

More shots on their FB page:

1 Like

hanign out for it. Especially every time I see one fly over my house!!

2 Likes

please let this come with it… this is their P3D version, but one could hope…

5 Likes

That would be awesome!

I have pictures of one of these. There is one that used to hang out on Moosehead Lake in Maine. I saw it at a few airshows in the late '80’s in Manchester, NH, and again later when I was up by Moosehead Lake. It was eventually sold, though, and the new owner took the floats off.

2 Likes

anyone got any idea on an eta?

i’m itching to relive my ice pilots fantasies…

Unfortunately not, for some reason flight sim developers hate giving release dates. It’s quite annoying lol

Sometime in the next year or so… maybe sooner… maybe not

1 Like

next thing you’ll tell me is how to find the length of any piece of string… :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2*(l/2)

twice the length from it’s middle to it’s end…

i will have ot be patient i guess…

1 Like

It’s back on floats now :+1:

2 Likes

With the announcement of the postponement of the Spitfire release and the news that the Aeroplane Heaven team will focus on the completion and release of the DC-3 for MSFS I am eagerly awating for the possibility of having this wonderful airplane with a high quality addon in MSFS.
I will surely purchase or pre-purchase and DC-3 and DC-47 bundles available.

I have not purchased any product from Aeroplane Heaven yet but from what I have seen in the net and the comments I have heard, I am expecting a high quality addon.
I cannot wait… :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I flew their DC-3/C47s in P3D quite a bit and loved them.
Their MSFS bird will be a day one purchase for me.
TAB

3 Likes

hate to ask but…

any updates?

i wanna live out my ice pilots fantasies!