Aerosoft A330

The are tons of images of the cockpit that aerosoft shared in wich we can see the EFB. It’s not a secret. See this: Aerosoft Previews A330’s EFB for MSFS - Threshold

From Oct 5 2022 and that’s it.
You can do better Aerosoft

1 Like

I’m not from Aerosoft. There are more, and more recent, previews of their EFB in their forums, search yourself. Don’t be so lazy as not to inform yourself.

1 Like

There you go (no sound though), listed on Aerosoft Forum, but not publicly listed for YouTube search tool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7mRItOViF4

2 Likes

Hey there,

Trailer released!

A330 Trailer Aerosoft

Yeah i saw that video in my feed just now.

“Work in progress” in small font. Looks like we have another “PMDG tablet yet to be released” situation lol. Just kidding, looking forward to this one. Big fan of Aerosoft aircraft because of how much i love their CRJ.

1 Like

I wonder up to what simrate speed it can go.

Video looks awesome!

Wondering how “soon” does “soon” mean (not soon enough anyway, even if I´m not a great fan of Aerosoft because of the lack of support they gave to the CRJ).

Hope the next update won´t read “Aerosoft A330… for MSFS-2024…”

Let´s wait and see.

(Wait… that´s the only sure thing…).

looks fantastic

Naively hoping this is the first MSFS project that Aerosoft does not screw completely.
The CRJ was abandoned, a pity because it is a good aircraft and could be very very nice if they cared.
The Twotter was a disaster-release and then also abandoned. We will never forget the squared wheels on release.

Maybe this time they got it right, hopefully.

My biggest concern is that they have a history of abandoning projects and the 330 is the kind of aircraft that benefits from frequent updates, even if small, it is a big complex airplane and we will always have small things to fix or to add. I hope they stand behind their product this time.

10 Likes

Initial impressions:

1. The wing flex is too subtle.
  2. The FMS wasn’t previewed. Surely that was deliberate.
  3. The texture resolution is poor, particularly around the engine nacelle and landing gear.

No surprises at this stage, frankly; the quality matches what I’ve come to expect from Aerosoft: middling.

2 Likes
1 Like

I know that the next aircraft on Aerosoft’s project is the A330neo variant. I just hope it doesn’t take long for them to release it because I’d rather fly that than the -300 series.

Hold your horses. Mathijs just announced he’s leaving Aerosoft together with head developer. I see the A330 realease very far away since from my understanding he was really involved in development

Lol… does that mean the teaser is just that… teasing us why we can’t have nice things?

Will it go like Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Remake? Or Star Wars 1313?

Not true, there will be an update coming. Don’t know when. But certainly not abandoned.

And don’t forget: they were the first to build such an aircraft for MSFS while the SDK was still in development. That must have been a huge effort and was very well done for what was available.

2 Likes

Yep 100% i agree. I’ll take the CRJ 7 over any insert-name jet any day. Still one of my favorite aircraft and the one with the most Hobbs hours after the A32NX.

I wish people (not implying to anyone above) who say it’s broken, would name me one single bug or issue that is wrong with it…

It’s an OT here, so just a brief note… I like the CRJ (CRJ-9 and -X are my favourites) and I fly it quite frequently (especially Delta and United american regional routes) but it’s not perfect and it still needs some love (after all Aerosoft wouldn’t promise an update if they thought otherwise). Just off the top of my head: zig-zaging LNAV in high-altitude sharp turns, flex derated T/O’s half-working (overshooting thrust limit), fuel panel on/off lever reversed logic. All these things have been acknowledged by Aerosoft a long time ago. And now when MK is quitting Aerosoft I fear for the CRJ update a bit…

2 Likes

Same here

Zigzag reporting since DAY 1 on CRJ.

Mr K reluctantly admitted after months this was a real bug … off course it was blamed in users initially …

I realy hope the 330 will be handled better … but i am done with Aerosoft and how they treat customers. This went on for years without anyone intervening ( mr diekmann ) … MK should have resigned years ago …

for me its to late … other options and programmers available for the future so never any aerosoft again for me

4 Likes