Airbus A310-300

This thing is honestly godawful. Horrible sounds, texture work. Wish I could uninstall it.

Do you have the enhanced package? Are you on PC or XBOX?

1 Like

Folks, does anyone know if itā€™s possible to bind Thrustmaster Airbus Throttleā€™s ignition switch position Ign/Start to either ignition A or B? Crank works out of the box though.

Enjoying this aircraft so far, especially after the beta fixes, thanks iniBuilds and MS/Asobo.

This one is known I suppose: autopilot knob bindings donā€™t work in the release version. I have binds like ā€œselect headingā€ etc., and then an encoder binding to change the selected knob. Works in all aircraft, but not in A310. In beta, however, selecting any knob seems to actually select the V/S knob.

1 Like

You can uninstall it.
Content manager, search fot A310, delete.

6 Likes

44 FPS, CPU at 20% and temperatures low :cold_face:.

Life is good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Did you type in a 3.6 degree descent in the FMS? Thereā€™s a field for that.

1 Like

Hi, amazing aircraft. Learning all the time but what does the delta character after a waypoint ident mean, especially after ZAT which is an NDB? I see that character here and there.

Could that be that the aircraft will overfly that waypoint? I seem to remember something similar from the A320.

what I know from FENIX, the plan must overfly this point

2 Likes

Did you know where i do this?

Just a thought. If this is supposed to be simulating the real aircraft and it doesnā€™t have back-lit markings or is shadowed by the trim wheel itself, why modify? Itā€™s something you reference once per flight.

Iā€™m trying that aswell, though i think these are not bindable i suspect (as on many other aircraft not every switch will works, like primers on the 414 and such)

Im not at computer so do not know 100% what page its under, but try the approach page where you select your approach flaps and speed. I know it is at the bottom right of the page its in.

Glad you sorted it out. Talking of fuel I loaded too little on a flight from London Stanstead to Edinburgh and had to do I dead stick landing. Plenty of go around following me in as I couldnā€™t exit the runway :scream::face_with_peeking_eye:

When entering the Cargo weight, do you include the Payload as well? Also, what is the best Freight ratio to use on SimBrief?

Hallo,

thatā€™s not possible. The plane imports the Procedure not correct.

You can compare the A310 and A320 (Fenix). In the Fenix itā€™s correct with 3.6Ā°.

Greetings,
Sascha.

Flight sim version: 1.29.30.0 (beta)

Currently in the midst of a LFBO ā†’ OPKC night flight @ FL370 with clear skies, flipped to the external view and noticed the beacon, but no strobe light. Double checked that the strobe switch was indeed set to on. It was only until I zoomed in quite close to the aircraft that the strobe light became visible.

Just cargo I think.

Three straight flights and i couldnā€™t figure out why the plane does not climb above 10,000 ft no matter what mode i use. Turned out i had spoilers still on :man_facepalming:t2:. Sneaky.

Iā€™m used to having text for this on the ECAM in the A320.

Just a thought, but why do you have spoilers engaged during climb?