Airbus Industrie A319 by LVFR

I sadly found an issue, the aircraft causes CTD when spawning at Frankfurt Airport. 100% every time, reproduceable. :frowning_face:

Are you running the SU11 beta?

Have you tried different gates? That sometimes solves CTDs

No and no. I’m doing another flight from Stuttgart now. Interestingly, I had a flight from Frankfurt to Nice where I could depart but the sim crashed just after landing (at Nice). Ever since I can’t spawn at Frankfurt. Now I’m flying to Nice again to see if that airport crashes after landing again.

Nice (LFMN) crashed again after landing. I parked at the gate and was shutting down the plane when it CTD’d on me yet again. All flight time is lost.

Tried spawning at Frankfurt again, at a different gate and it didn’t CTD this time. However, I can’t risk losing any more flight time. I’ll stay clear of these two airports and handcrafted airports in general with this plane.

I have had trouble at Orlando, I steer clear of it or any America’s now. I think the problem fully lies within the game not the aircraft.

Only I haven’t had such problems with the default airliners since SU10. I feel this one is still not fully stable, here’s hoping for some more updates.

Noted, lvfr do try and sort problems ASAP. The best we have on xbox for third party.

Strange, I took off from Orlando in the A321 cabin version without a problem. And that one used to be much more unstable compared to the 319.And was even taxxing for nearly 10 minutes… I can’t remember if I was in SU11 beta though…

1 Like

I really think across both platforms, looking at issues people have, it really is the luck of the draw!

1 Like

I just tried:

A319ceo, spawned at LFMN (Nice) Airport, Gate 52A. → CTD in about 30-40 seconds, just as I switched to external view.

A320neo, same airport, same gate. → No CTD.

When I have time I will fly the same route (Frankfurt - Nice) with the Neo, I have a hunch it will work flawlessly. The A319 needs more work.

1 Like

When I land it happens to me that the nose rises, as if I were at an excessive speed and the plane tends to rise. Does it happen to you? Where am I wrong? The landing speed indicated in the FMC may not be correct.

I always use manual speed management so I don’t know. You can land this thing at around 130-140 kts, depending on weight. Also, make sure your flight model is set to Modern, otherwise the aircraft will do funny things.

When I have time tomorrow, I will spawn here and also at Frankfurt. I’m on SU11 beta, so let’s see what happens.

1 Like

I’ve had the load into an airport and CTD a couple times. Once loading into Brussels, once loading into DFW and once at Haneda. I just cleared my cache, cycled photogrammetry on and off and haven’t had any issues.

Love this 319! Fingers crossed we get a 320ceo next!

1 Like

Do you happen to use FS Realistic with the A319 by chance?

No, I’m on Xbox. :slight_smile: No scenery or other gameplay add-ons whatsoever, just the base sim and the World Updates.

Also on Xbox, but multiple add ons like enhanced airport graphics, weather preset pro, static airport traffic. Am running a few airports as well, KRNT, PAKT, and EDLP.

5 Likes

1 Like