Airbus Industrie A319 by LVFR

I couldn’t reproduce the CTDs at Nice, gate 52A. But again, i’m on SU11 beta.

Thanks for testing. That’s good news then, hopefully they further optimize the game. I will re-test when SU11 drops, until then I’m happy flying elsewhere.

1 Like

Off topic, but any word on the STAR dropping issue being sorted on SU11?

Not yet, but the bug report has been logged as feedback. Default Airliners Lose Navigation Upon Reaching STAR

2 Likes

Decided to see how she did into Telluride last night. I was a little too heavy on fuel and came in a little too fast but wow that approach was awesome and love the sloped runway!

https://youtu.be/4zzrFaVME0k

1 Like

How do you switch instantly between the cockpit view and some of the fixed cameras? Do you have a keyboard connected and are those some shortcuts? I’m trying to find a way to switch to the wing views on a controller.

1 Like

Yes I am using a keyboard. Im sure you could use the Xbox controller for custom views but it would be limited by the amount of buttons available. I watched the video below for the setup. I use Right Ctrl plus a numpad number to save each view and then a simple press of each numpad number switches the views.

I cannot recommend using a keyboard and mouse enough. I started with the Xbox controller but it’s limitations pushed me to use a keyboard and mouse within the first week.

Xbox Custom Camera Views

My setup is as follows;
Xbox Series X
Boeing TCA Yoke and Throttle
Thrustmaster Hotas One(sometimes I want to fly with the side stick but mainly use it for my tiller)
Thrustmaster TFRP
Keyboard and mouse
4 port USB hub

Don’t mind the card table, a desk is my next investment.

3 Likes

Sorry but this plane no longer does what I tell it to do. Apart from the usual gps course loss bug, it no longer follows the autopilot either in terms of speed or vertical speed. Do what he wants. Really embarrassing. They should refund unsatisfied buyers. It is a scam.

Thanks. Sadly this can’t be done on the A319 with a controller. You can only save “custom cameras”, which means you have to manually put the cockpit camera to the desired position and save it. However, you can’t put the camera to the windows because it collides with the seats in the cabin, so you can’t recreate the views that are in the “fixed camera” list in the Showcase Camera. Also, toggling the fixed cameras is only supported from 1-10, and the wing views in the A319 are Fixed Cameras 16 and 17.

Ah yes, I remember that struggle last year. Again, highly recommend getting a keyboard and mouse, really opens up the cockpit experience and can help with fine tuning the camera

It is a struggle to get the same views but with manipulation it can be done. I’ll record a video later today and share it with you showing my views, I was able to prevent the window collisions as it too drives me nuts.

1 Like

The fastest way IMHO is with a keyboard. Once you get to know the keystrokes, you can change camera views extremely quickly…faster than with a controller. I have the Hotas One, Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, and controller. The controller gets very little use.

For me, the A319 by LVFR is the best airliner released for Xbox till now. It’s definitely my bird on msfs2020! The light inside cockpit (using “INT LT” on upper pannel) is absolutely great. On A320 neo, the cockpit is simply too dark. The engine sounds, as you said, are awesome. I would like that Latin VFR release livery packs for this lovely bird.

5 Likes

For your information , thrusmaster will release the airbus yoke for Xbox on november !!! That’s a very good news

2 Likes

Can’t seem to find any announcement about this. Can you provide a link?

On facebook :+1:t2:

Wow that’s awesome! Sorry I don’t pay any attention to Facebook. Thanks for posting that! Wifey isn’t gonna be happy lmao!

1 Like

No worries mate… im not telling my wife :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

This is cruising at 39000ft, mach 0.78. Look at the AOA and TRIM. It’s not that big of a deal for me personally, but I think this can be improved?

Edit: oops sorry, this is the A321 thread, my Pic is from the A319. My bad. I don’t know at this moment if it’s the same with the A321.

I find that FL350 is about the maximum acceptable cruise altitude for the 319. Anything higher it really struggles with.

2 Likes

That might be, but irl it’s perfectly capable of doing FL390. Max ceiling is FL410 if I’m not mistaken.

1 Like