Aircraft Freezing - Like active pause fault

Happend today numerous occasions with multiple users reporting the same issue.

Aircraft is suddenly in an “Active pause” status, freezes and unable to regain flight. Restart required.

Active pause isn’t used or pressed, happened numerous times. You can move around the aircraft and the world moves on by, but your aircraft is stuck still. Like its paused. But it isn’t

Happened to me today, Twice and after a offline mode warning, you can move around the aircraft, change cameras and also Move the knobs on the fcu. Extremely weird.

Are you getting something like this of what I have been experiencing?

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/massive-25-second-freeze/458902/25

Nope. Just completely freezes

1 Like

The offline warning leading to an freeze similar to active pause was discussed here:

The aircraft is frozen and the sim requires a restart, but I’ve found that the menu system still works and it’s possible to save the flight before restarting the sim. At least that lets one resume from the point of the freeze although it’s not easy to get the systems restarted when resuming the flight.

Well my sim freezes for 25 - 50 seconds then recovers if it is something like that then I have similar along with someone else

No this is a permanent freeze with no recovery. I let the sim run for over an hour and it didn’t recover. I tried changing many items and the only solution was a restart.

2 Likes

My view in the cockpit is freezing after about 25 minutes now …It is stuck on whatever I was looking at the time it froze
I can go to outside view and scroll around but when I go back into the cockpit it is still frozen … The Aircraft still flies but I can do anything.
Started doing it the other day

I am also having this issue a lot lately, does anyone know a fix for it?

3 Likes

Yes same here. Both Fenix and PMDG. you can fly the plane but all systems/displays are frozen. Cannot press any button or do anything but control input works.

In Fenix you can use the ‘restart’ option in the Fenix app but then prepare for some roller-coaster ride and all route is deleted.

I’ve noticed this.

Happens with the PMDG 737 or Fenix A320, if I use active pause or press the Escape key to go to the menu. Every time I try to resume the flight, my aircraft is completely frozen, but all other traffic, weather, time elapse, is fine.

Very frustrating!

Same happening here

1 Like