Aircraft Manager Pro + Location Manager Pro now available

I’d just like to give a shoutout to all those who took a leap of faith and bought the pro versions.
You know who you are, thank you!

Here’s a little preview of something that’s been in the development works for a while, and will be coming to Aircraft Manager Pro soon as an alpha test release: Auto control profile switching.

It’s been a long standing gripe within the community, as evidenced by this still active thread from Sept 2020: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/ability-to-have-separate-control-setups-for-each-aircraft-without-having-to-manually-switch-between-20-controller-profiles

It’s looking positive, no showstoppers so far, touch wood, but you never know!
However, due to the complexity of devices that people have, the dynamic nature of them (plugging in/unplugging/failures++, as well as number of planes it might have problems with performance, stability etc that need some stress testing to work out the issues.
So the initial release will be most definitely be an alpha test version, and I hope you can give me some good focused feedback to tune it. More info to follow soon…ish. Stay tuned!

Have a great weekend.

2 Likes