Analog caravan & CTD

a guess is may be one of the mentioned “improvements” cause that, may be avionics ? Did you use the default garmin ?

Note: This product is an INTERIOR AND SYSTEMS OVERHAUL ONLY that makes use of the default MSFS Caravan exterior visual model. Improvements have been made to almost all aspects of the aircraft, except the visual appearance of the exterior. All default Caravan liveries are compatible with this product.
( source: https://dxhb0it26is40.cloudfront.net/manuals/BKSQ_AnalogCaravanManual.pdf )

Not sure about the post you linked, but I asumme whats meant is " a cleanup of cache , etc." . I copy paste what I mentioned sometime in forum:

you can remove folders and files like:

%AppData%\Microsoft Flight Simulator\SceneryCache , SceneryIndex, DCE, content.xml, ROLLINGCACHE ( or at the location where you moved it ) ?

( for rolling cache, check later on that msfs recreated it in correct folder you choose and not in default, in case you setup a different location )

PS: I should have a look at these mod too :slight_smile:

@rolymal9 YPAD is may be a different issue… in special if you own the mod…
as example: Reproducible CTD at Impulse Simulations YPAD Adelaide Airport ( but there are other reports )

1 Like