[Announcement] AzurPoly OV-10 Bronco in development

4 Likes

Trailer just dropped.

10 Likes

I’m really looking forward to this release!

2 Likes

They posted the following on Discord as well:
@everyone

You have been patiently waiting for it, AzurPoly OV-10 Bronco is releasing in April for Microsoft Flight Simulator, on PC and Xbox.

But first, to keep you waiting these next few weeks, here is the first official preview. :eyes:

3 Likes

Awesome Trailer. It’s Bronco time…finally…

2 Likes

CGAviator comin’ in hot

12 Likes

This is a fantastic video review. It looks like the default pilot view of the instrument panel allows for reading of the guages without zooming in. If the default view wasn’t adjusted, this will probably be the first AzurPoly addon I will enjoy flying regularly.

I’ve wanted this airframe for 3 years. It’s a good thing it wasn’t released back then. I wouldn’t have bought any other GA addons that have been released. This aircraft (and a good simulation of it) is all I need to do almost everything “GA” in MSFS I want to do.

6 Likes

Hello Guys,
according to Azurpolys Facebook page the OV-10 package is ready for release… SOON!

28,99 USD on marketplace first, 3rd party stores later!

Let’s hope the Bronco will be available within the next weeks…

Ah, gotta pop over to FB and see if they’ll have a w****** pack for the Marketplace add-on. Otherwise, waiting, since the “A-10 flashlight” rules around MP military planes are so goofy and offputting.

EDIT: The “stores manager” is already available for download on their website!

3 Likes

I sure want it but will not buy it until they fixed the AP in their Transall. There are other good releases and I’ll get the Duke instead.

1 Like

Drat, not in today’s MP update.

Oh well. Aireibaba freeware Bronco just got an update so I’ll assauge my disappointment by test-flying that one while I wait. :slight_smile: It’s a great plane, but Azurpoly’s stuff is next-level awesome so will definitely grab it whenever the slow gears of MP set it free.

2 Likes

I have no interest in buying a new plane on MP where the inevitable updates will be slow as molasses to appear. I guess AzurPoly will have to wait to get my money.

1 Like

Any update on a release date yet?

According to their Discrod channel, the module has been given to Asobo for release on the marketplace. Which day that this will happen on is anyone’s guess at this point. Marketplace first, then third part sites a few weeks later.

Here is a full review of the release product by an actual Bronco pilot while we wait.

4 Likes

Guess I’ll wait then … Normally it’s the other way round

1 Like

Happy to wait for a few weeks if it’s that or the Marketplace.

Yeah, I’m definitely not going to get this on the market place. Let the waiting game begin. It should be on the market place by autumn, and then it’s just a few more weeks. :smile:

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s disappointing. Hopefully a few weeks is no more than two weeks.

Screenshot of the recent Discord discussion.

Hopefully this thursday on Xbox Marketplace.

1 Like