[ANNOUNCEMENT] FlightSimGames (FSG) Pilatus Porter PC-6 (payware)

Yes, absolutely. Some aircrafts have buttons to switch such features off or on, which is really cool.

The AT Simulations Focke-Wulf P.149 D even has passengers on the backseats if wanted (can be switched off via weight)
hint

3 Likes

Definitley not! (If there is an option for those that do, then thatā€™s fine with me [preferably not tied to weight setting, something like JF has doneā€¦ where I can add weight and not see the copilot or press a switch and it appears for those who do like that kind of thing]ā€¦ but either way, I donā€™t want one in there :slight_smile: )

Really canā€™t wait for this bird. Its coming along very nicely! Love following along!

3 Likes

I also do not want to see the copilot. Would be great to have an option.

Great progress. Looking forward to the release.

5 Likes

A great freeware glider I just got allows toggling the pilot on/off via the push to talk button on the joystick. seems to work well.

Last time I flew that the passengers were sitting half outside the plane. Has that been fixed since?

Iā€™ve never seen that happen. No idea if it was fixed. You need to ask the developers. I just fly the plane :wink:

P.S.: I looked up the version I have, itā€™s 2.06. maybe that helps you.

Iā€™d definitely like to have the option to see a copilot in the cockpit, but only if it is optional, i.e. they can be ā€œswitched offā€ regardless of payload.

Iā€™d also love to have the option to show passengers / skydivers, but that is not very high on my personal wishlist at all.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your opinion and suggestion regarding the animated pilots. Now it is more clear what pilots like and what they want! :+1: :+1: :+1: :grinning:

6 Likes

I like the option.

4 Likes

WIP 25.07.21
Switch Panel :+1: :grinning:

11 Likes

I donā€™t want the copilot. If others do, itā€™s fine, as long as it can be switched off.

8 Likes

That starting animation <3 And none of the jerkiness Aerosoft claims is inherent to the simā€¦

3 Likes

Animated pilots is not something I am keen about. If you have limited resources, rather focus first on the flight model, instruments, systems, engine etc. . Just my preference.

Great work btw.

1 Like

Copilot in the cockpit that couldnā€™t be switched off would remove any chance of me buying this.

6 Likes

I donā€™t want a copilot. I always turn it off on aircraft that have the option to toggle it.

5 Likes

You can remove the co pilot by going into the aircraft cfg and delete from there :+1:

1 Like

As much as I am comfortable editing files, I donā€™t think thatā€™s the best way to go about itā€¦ If it was off by default, sure (give the option to those that want itā€¦ It does look like more of us would rather not have one there by default though.)
I honestly donā€™t want to have to dig into the files and edit something that tiny after each and every update if ā€˜onā€™ is the default stateā€¦ Just sayin :wink:
(Iā€™m sure those who want it on also wouldnā€™t want to edit files the same way to turn it back on so to speak, too)

A toggle would be much, much betterā€¦ IMHO

3 Likes

No problem just a though I do it to all my planes

2 Likes

Just make it a toggle

6 Likes

A nice, solid snap to those switches. :+1:

5 Likes