[ANNOUNCEMENT] FlightSimGames (FSG) Pilatus Porter PC-6 (payware)

Of course you do. How would you even take off with all them thingymabobs (actual aviation term, believe you me :P) in place? That would be very unsafe.
Thankfully in my expert opinion™ all of them are where they may supposed to be.

3 Likes

WOW! Thank you very much Sir! For the FSG team it is very important statement! This is mean we just passed the first Quality Control! :smiley: :v: :v: :v: :+1:

3 Likes

How we are making Porter! :grinning: :+1:

5 Likes

Out of interest, do you use Blender’s modifiers? Like mirror, subdivision, solidify, and bevel? Or do you create everything “by hand”?

1 Like

Of course we use modifiers. :grinning:

5 Likes

MSFS incredible simulator. Look at these waves !!! :smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1:

7 Likes

Alex, this is absolutely great. I know blender videos are not everyone’s cup of tea, but I think everyone in this thread can find something for them. I personally love those Blender videos. They really show how much work is put into into this project. First class.

I am pretty sure this thread is the only one that shows transparently what it is to make an aircraft for MSFS.

2 Likes

People be making entire airplanes in Blender, and I can’t even figure out how to make a livery :weary:

2 Likes

Thank you Seweryn! We made that video on request to show how fast you can unwrap and add textures to the 3D object. Some people would like to make their hometown airport. :grinning:

1 Like

Hi GiMeDaCash! I hope this video opens for you the first door to the MSFS World. :grinning: :+1:

4 Likes

:+1: :grinning:

3 Likes

I actually don’t try to visit this thread often in order to get my hype under control.
This is so amazing. Count me in as customer when it finally comes out!

One question: Do you plan to make this analog check list some bush pilots use with flip switches usually attached to the top part of the front panel:

2 Likes

Hi Wookie042!
YES!!! We will make this amazing Analog Check panel. We still looking for a good authentic image from the real PC-6 and instructions how to use it properly. The panel will be removable for those who don’t use it.

8 Likes

Do they really have those switches on the side walls? I don’t doubt they do but that’s kinda crazy!

1 Like

Yes real pilots use it!

4 Likes

Interesting!

1 Like

Ryan from the Missionary Bush Pilot channel sells the physical boxes on his store.

3 Likes

Welcome to WaterWorld :smiley: :v:

19 Likes

I was talking about the switches if the side wall of the plane. The left wall

1 Like

WIP 12.09.21
Floats test :smiley: :+1:

8 Likes