[ANNOUNCEMENT] FlightSimGames (FSG) Pilatus Porter PC-6 (payware)

I’d love to see Thranda come over to MSFS as well but they seem pretty determined to stay with XP.
Maybe if MSFS ever allows them to bring over their dynamic cockpit layout tech they’ll reconsider :slight_smile:

4 Likes

WIP 22.10.21
Base Internal Textures :grinning: :+1:

17 Likes

Truly setting THE standard for single engine turbo prop aircraft simulation. Every new build just keeps getting better and better. Can’t wait for the public to experience this beast :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much Anger! We hope virtual pilots will like this turboprop because our PT6A-34 doesn’t look like any other turboprops in the any previous simulators. :grinning: :+1:

4 Likes

Hopefully your work will inspire others.

1 Like

WIP 26.10.21
SU6 RNAV Test :grinning: :+1:

10 Likes

WIP 26.10.21

9 Likes

The SWS version is cancelled as the current market cannot support three payware and one freeware Porter and ours would release in December.

We would trail MilViz and undercut FSG. Sales would be slow as people feel out the free one and wait out to choose between the three paid iterations.

Therefore, we will cut our losses and not FSG’s earnings. SWS is now rooting for this from the stands.

22 Likes

I am sure your Kodiak will be great and I do not see anyone doing PC-12 (IRIS is making PC-9 and PC-24)… that one will be a massive hit as it will be popular among light jet/turboprop fans (TBM is the most flown aircraft in MSFS) as well as among more of a bush / STOL fans. The developer who makes it first will win big.

6 Likes

As @Severeeno said, a PC12 would be a good option! So the time you put into the engine-modelling is not “wasted” and you could “recycle” it. I sure a PC12 would be a great sucess!

But we are derailing the thread again… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep. Lets stick to the topic!

2 Likes

WIP 27.10.21 :grinning: :+1:

12 Likes

Looking great! Cant wait for this!

2 Likes

Nicely said Josh :ok_hand: me to. :flight_departure::parachute::flight_arrival:

2 Likes

WIP 28.10.21 :grinning: :+1:

14 Likes

Ha!!! It got me a bit worried when I saw previous pics with very visible vertices on the pilot’s and co-pilot’s seats. But I thought to myself, I guess they might smooth them out a bit later… and then these latest interior shots came… beautiful, smooth… perfect!!

5 Likes

Hi Seweryn! Still a lot to do! :grinning:
As you see, details are creating “digital shadows” everywhere. This is how modern graphics engine works! More details, more shadows will be created by graphics engine. In some places “digital shadows” create an illusion of weathering.

5 Likes

On another forum I asked you why I should buy this one (I own the Milviz one)
That was before I worked through this thread. You conviced me with the mud flaps and the high back pilot seat!!

3 Likes

Thank you Hansb57
We concentrated on making a perfect Flying Machine with the precise and good readable steam gauges. We have created this sophisticated and versatile machine and we are happy! :grinning: :+1:

4 Likes

Hi Folks! We have a good news! HFFM v4.0.SU6 is ready for tests.
Flight Simulator with flat screen does not give to the virtual pilot a full sense of physical processes.Therefore, we added two very important effects to the Flight Model - a fully loaded “heavy airplane” and a special effect for the Porter “big flaps like a doors”. Now real pilots and experienced virtual pilots will start test flights.

13 Likes