[ANNOUNCEMENT] FlightSimGames (FSG) Pilatus Porter PC-6 (payware)

Alex, you guys do not stop to amaze me! Love the attention to detail, as always. :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you Seweryn! Real PC6 pilots sent us a lot of important recorded sounds 6-8 month ago. Now we start to use this original sound data! :+1:

P.S. Tomorrow will be 1 year of the FSG PC-6 project development! :grinning: :v: :+1:

14 Likes

Some of mine like the Canso have 10 years’ so it is not too old :sunglasses:

1 Like

Glad to see you Lagaffe!
Time is not important when you enjoy your work. I know one day PC6 and Canso will fly to the beautiful lake and dream comes true! :+1: :grinning:

8 Likes

Is there any plan to make the cockpit texture more wore out ? Looking good! Keep up the fantastic work !

1 Like

Thank you iltarix
Sure we will make final texturing! Currently you see a base texturing which simply represents different materials. Real or Final texturing starts from baking AO maps. :grinning: :+1:
For the detail 3D model and 4K textures we need 2-3 days just to bake AO maps. This is why Texturing always at the end.

2 Likes

WIP - Switches and Gyro Sound test :grinning: :+1:

5 Likes

Great sounds, especially the sounds on the rotating sounds.

1 Like

The clicks sound a little too “snappy” to me. The metal toggle switches make sense, but the soft keys on the avionics doesn’t seem to match to me.

2 Likes

I agree with you but it is hard to judge if the rest of the enviromental sounds are not included.

2 Likes

Hers a video of a real 530. I think the audio here seems relatively clean.

Hi hobanagerik! Thank you for your message. We testing difference sound combination. Real pilots continue recording sounds on demand and we still making the unique PC6 sound base.

FSG PC6 Sound base: :grinning:

4 Likes

WIP - Gyro Sound and UI Sound Options Test :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

I came across this forum researching the Milviz and Asobo products that are out. After looking through I am very excited and will be picking up your version as soon as it releases. No need to rush for me. Please take your time. Looks great so far!

2 Likes

Thank you Oppositeloser
PC-6 our first flight simulator commercial add-on. We still learn a lot and any future projects depend on PC-6 project success.

1 Like

Aerosoft’s Twin Otter should be out in January.

3 Likes

Milviz is working on an ATR. But let’s keep the discussion here about this wonderful pc6 from fsg :wink:

1 Like

WIP - PC-6 Original Sounds. 3D Sound Positioning Test :grinning: :+1:

7 Likes

PC-6 Original Sounds - Gyro, Fuel Pump, Starter. :grinning: :+1:

8 Likes

Looking at the discussion about the Kodiak and its inability to taxi uphill from a standstill. Will this be possible with your Porter or is this a sim problem affecting all aircraft with a high engine torque including your Porter?

1 Like