[ANNOUNCEMENT] FlyingIron F6F-5 Hellcat

If you join GotGravel’s Discord server, you can grab the littlenavmap plan for the entire route, along with some other resources.

1 Like

For all these historicals planes (and even others), it would be great to have some airshows sceneries/missions.
I imagine these at different locations like Duxford, Oshkosh, La Ferté-Alais, where you have to do presentation flights to the public.
In my dreams, you’ll also have goals to achieve with differents pilot’s levels.
And different parameters to accomodate flights requests for all type of planes, not only WWII ones.
Would be interesting flights, hours of pleasure and great videos.
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Can’t speak to the others, but there’s some quite wonderful Duxford scenery already …

Be sure to also download the Airshow Addons:

Thanks, but I’ve already tried and it’s not at all what I was talking about.
It’s only a scenery enhancment, without active part.

It sounds as if you want a full DLC of flight activities akin to Asobo’s Reno Races, but I don’t see any small third-party developer group doing that.

1 Like

It’s exactly what I think about.

Small or big dev, I don’t care.
Not heard about such a project, it’s why I wrote “In my dreams” :wink:
But I’m pretty sure there are a lot of simmers ready to pay for this, if it offers enough flight choices (not only one kind of planes/flights).

Does anybody know about when this will be released? Looking forward to it.

Not too far away! We are hoping to have it done by the end of the month, but it may take a little longer…

All piccies are WIP of course :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I’m in as soon as it hits Xbox !

6 Likes

Day 1 purchase for me too, itching to get his one in my warbird hanger. Really looking forward to the axis fighters they have in the works too, despite them being quite a way off by the looks of things.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! Looks amazing. Day 1 purchase for me too. It’s FI so we know it’s gonna be good.

1 Like

Any update on release?

1 Like

I’m guessing not.

Just wondering if the dev might chime in here to give us an update?

1 Like

Not until they finish test-flying a captured A6M for comparative analysis…

I would be cool with that if they do the Zero as well!

I’ll buy anything them boys care to build for MSFS

1 Like

It’s not too far away now! We will be entering alpha testing very soon.

We will try to post an update sometime soon in the main thread.

Cheers

4 Likes

Thanks so much!

I wonder if you could make some sort of “bush Trip” which you would travel to various airports and conduct airshows at them?

Ahhhh the joy of doing hammerheads over a group of spectators. :slight_smile: :exploding_head: :nauseated_face: :blush: :upside_down_face: :flight_departure: :airplane: :flight_arrival:

1 Like