[ANNOUNCEMENT] JRF-6 Goose | Big Radials

Silly me… did not notice the second line says “autopilot” in reference to the whole placard.

10 Likes

This is gonna be awesome. This is one of the big reasons I am back here - what you guys are doing is awesome. Can’t wait.

7 Likes

Where have you been!!!? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was (and am) going through some family stuff so I haven’t had any desire to fly in the sims until 2 days ago, but it’s coming back. Essentially, going through a separation, but these things happen sometimes, it was necessary. Anyway, onwards! :flushed: Really looking forward to the Goose!

12 Likes

well i sure hope our planes can somehow bring a few smiles even if its just for a short while! Onwards is the right word, life sucks sometimes (quite often actually lol), what matters is that at the end of it all, we remember the good times :slight_smile:

5 Likes

15 Likes

OzWookie - This plane looks amazing. Great work!

1 Like

Really looking forward to this one too!

I am curious about how you get the realistic weathering in the above shots. Is green laid over the metal color & then digitally [software, not finger nails :grinning:], scraped off.
Or is the metal color ‘sprayed’ on to the green?
However it is done, it is visually effective.
TG

Looks fantastic!

its a long story lol

1 Like

As someone who’s flown your freeware Goose a fair bit, I’m happy to see this one coming out. Looking forward to seeing the final product.

14 Likes

OMG , looking for a beta tester in VR ? Any eta hahaha seriously good work cant wait

Well too bad for you, i have a reverb G2, so I AM the VR beta tester :smiley:

As for ETA, it shouldnt be long now, but we’ve stopped giving deadlines now, because Asobo :smiley:

1 Like

Ha man that must be to much work , I got a G2 Also let me help not overload you :smiley:

2 Likes

i promise i’ll be fine :smiley:

3 Likes

Do you guys have access to the engine sounds? Not gonna lie, I am excited to hear those Big Radials.

1 Like

No, all we could find was a soundset from a 1996 tractor lawnmower. i hope thats ok :smiley:

7 Likes