[ANNOUNCEMENT] JRF-6 Goose | Big Radials

As long as it is a radial … should do

1 Like

You know, I would buy a plane with those sounds just for the novelty.

1 Like

motorcycle engines work better for that

4 Likes

Yea pretty sure that’s a Rotac engine and they’re just down the road from me :smiley:

2 Likes

Narrator: “And here, we see the Grumman Goose. Resplendant in it’s natural environment of British Columbia”

19 Likes

Narrator: As winter sets in, the Grumman Goose starts it’s long migration to warmer climes. A flight, that will leave behind the many fjords and glaciers of Alaska, for the warmer air of California and the island of Catalina.

15 Likes

Thanks for these great wildlife shots.
Let’s hope a goose will migrate to the lake near my hometown very soon :wink:

3 Likes

So, let’s recap:

• Radials - Check
  • Vintage - Check
  • Bare metal with rivets - Check
  • Amphibious - Check
  • Done with love - Check
  • Coming soon - Check
6 Likes

But HOW soon?

1 Like

very pretty!

12 Likes

Narrator: After it’s long trek from Alaska, the Grumman Goose arrives at it’s winter abode on the island of Catalina. It has been a long time since a Goose has been seen close to the island, indeed in the mid part of last century, these Grumman Goose were a common sight to tourists and locals alike.

22 Likes

You guys are doing a great job building the hype. When can we see some preview videos? :slight_smile:

1 Like

FYI @TheFlyingFabio will have an EXCLUSIVE reveal very soon :smiley:

7 Likes

Nice artwork!
How was that done? Hand traced over a screenshot?

1 Like

As soon as the video goes live, lets us know here with a link. I love the postcard-style previews… I love Catalina scenery so I definitely will be flying it there.

I would seriously buy that poster

6 Likes

Oh for Chrissake stop torturing me and take my money!!! Please !!! :pray:

1 Like

Straight Artwork done in illustrator with some toning and texturing in photoshop with lots of reference scattered around me :slight_smile: Poster going on sale on my site in a day or so.

4 Likes

Glad to hear it. It’s going on sale on my site in a day or two :slight_smile:

3 Likes