Anyone tried Onair Company for ms fs 2020?

Anyone tried Onair Company for ms fs 2020?

2 Likes

I used it in the Alpha/Beta and it worked fine. I haven’t yet tried it with the release version and do not know if it would be affected by the Simconnect issue or not.

Thanks so much.

Iam using it, many planes are already added. I have no stutters with Simconect

1 Like

I just finished my 4th flight with OnAir. Everything is running smooth.
I like the interface a lot too, it’s a neat platform !

1 Like

Works very good and NO Stutters!

Is the best economy Sim, very nice features and you get ingame messages. It even can fuel our plane and add the cargo. You have a skill system and must absolve a training flight for bigger Planes. Very addictive.

1 Like

I agree.
I also like that you have to make work orders and plan the flights of your employees, it’s super fun!

I saw on their Facebook that they had a serious boost in players, I guess that has something to do with FS2020 :smiley:

Yea great economy sim now. Flying is so much fun wir OnAir

Does On Air use simconnect? Thanks

1 Like

Yep! (but it doesn’t stutter)

Okay sorry I keep spamming this topic :smiley: But I just finished another OnAir flight with zero issues.
I just ordered a 2 year subscription…, this is what I was looking for.

2 Likes

worthless application.

2 Likes

$10 a month is way too expensive.

I don’t use the sim nearly enough in a month to justify that cost. So buying a 3-6 month package for $8 a month is out of the question as well.

If this was a one time purchase of 40-60 for unlimited use I would definitely play with it.

11 Likes

There’s a 15 day trial, they don’t ask for payment info up front. WOrth checking out

it add’s a sense of purpose to the game, yeah flying around aimlessly is fun for a bit, but you know whats really fun? Delivering a pallet of food to KSEA and making $600.00.

whats not so fun is forgetting to fuel your plane and wondering if you will still get paid as you glide into the side of a mountain and crash… i did not get paid.

Buying a 2 year sub after the trial ends

3 Likes

Eh, I’m not down with a monthly subscription personally, so I use FSEconomy. Larger playerbase by far and more interactions with other players.

3 Likes

I have been using it for a week now. It works great and adds so much to the MSFS experience. You get to know many new airports - many that you probably would have never seen otherwise.

The check-rides are a great experience as well. If you want to get the license for a new plane type you need to go for a test. This is implemented very well and it really feels like taking a test. I was holding my breath after the landing and waiting for the result :wink:

I think it is worth a try. The longer subscriptions have a much lower monthly rate (like 2$/month instead of 8$). You have the above mentioned 15 day trial. There were some issues with airports that you need to fly to that are not in MSFS. But the devs already sorted this out and you do not get any missions to airports that are missing any longer.

I think we will see more business models be subscription based. Just makes sense to generate residual income for the company. It’s what I would do if I developed something.

1 Like

their website is down at the minute, cant play :frowning:

@JGMDubs24
Yes I think so too. It is the major driver for them to keep developing and improving the app. Actually I was surprised that MSFS did not go the same route with the sim itself. The maintenance of the cloud infrastructure including the bandwidth will cost quite some money. At some point the sales of MSFS will go down (simply because all interested folks will already have bought the sim). I wonder how MS will look at the costs then. But I guess this is off-topic.

2 Likes