Asobo/Microsoft FSWeekend 2026 in Lelystad, the Netherlands, and will also attend FSExpo 2026

My Personal Comment & Observation
IMO it was probably more the availalability of resources to do the work than profit that drove the choice of aircraft. I also own all of them, and recently flew the * Latecoere 631 from France, across the Mediteranean, along the North African Coast and down the Nile, as I documented here.

That’s a good question w.r.t. more throttle bindings! I have no information other than what was presented this morning, so do not know. I think we will need to wait until AAU4 is released to find out. I sure hope so, at it will have a positive impact on many aircraft.

Bruges

Hey, I can see where I got engaged!

Really, wow, which building? I’m glad to have given you a good memory :smiley:

Awesome , very romantic :heart_eyes:

ah - so this means we will be able to buy the ATR 72 as mere mortal Standard Edition only people?

Below is Bruges with photogrammetry enabled.

Good point. Although it’s not currently offered on the 2024 Marketplace, if you have 2020 you might buy it there and then it should transfer to 2024 within a few days. But I guess they’ll offer it on the 2024 Marketplace when the native version becomes available so no need for experiments :upside_down_face:

yes - I am hoping for this for months now as I don´t own MSFS2020 and the ATR is actually an aircraft which sees quite a lot of use in Europe … Yay, can´t wait

What about 135.180-view? :wink:

So a Dev Q andA coming up in April and the release of SU5. Plus, playstation 5 VR :+1:

Does anyone know this location that is shown in the new PS VR2 trailer?

Looks like Nice Cote d’Azure airport.

Runways 4L and 22R

Thank you!

I was surprised we didn’t hear anything from Navigraph on their taxi routing tool introduced last year during FSExpo 2025. It looked like they were close to launching back then. I wonder what happened.

i don’t think SU5 is release next month, SU5 is in beta ATM have alot of issue to fix

If SU5 will take until May I guess we will see only 2 SU in 2026 best case 3.
Maybe PS5 Version is taking a toll on resources.
Lets hope you are wrong, even if I doubt that you are wrong! :frowning:

I thought I heard Jorg say it was ending in April in the Fs Weekend video he did?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Let me know when MS/Asobo announce that MSFS 2020 is getting rolled back to SU15.