Assistance needed with "Graphics device has encountered a problem"

MODERATOR EDIT:
These posts pulled out of https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/warning-your-graphics-device-has-encountered-a-problem/541301 for assistance.

did someone find the solution im too bored to read these comments

theres none ask Asobo

Its not like they will answer very soon

You can try and roll back your graphics driver to an older one some have report that it goes away doing this.

hey i noticed that i get the error only on some certain aircraft and modes like the world map and some of the landing challenges

Have you tried? and also I updated the drivers recently to 391.25 and I was thinking about downloading the newest one

answer pls

List all the aircraft so that users can compare.

well look I mean with the world map its stucked with a320 and Eleutherios Benizelos airport as departure its stuck and when i play it instanly crashes and with training I can play only Landing challenges and cant play with the a320 and some other aircraft I cant remember

no, but submit a zendesk ticket to Asobo.

ok ill do it tommorow

first it did that for me but after the restart it did it at the game modes expect landing challenges

bro I wish they wont take a lot of time to fix it

1 Like

when are they planning to fix this I didnt buy the game just for it to crash because of a bug

2 Likes

there is no solution we have to wait for Asobo to fix this

1 Like

for some reason when i get to a landing challenge if i switch to the cockpit its gonna crash and say (your graphics device blah blah blah)

1 Like

Did we find a solution or did Asobo fix this im too bored to see all the mesages

1 Like

did yall find a temporally solution

did someone manage to find a solution i havent checked for days this thing

i have noticed when i play for about 3 mins discovery flights and then do a landing challenge with an a320 i can play properly the world map until i switch to cockpit same for the discovery flights and landing challanges keep in mind that i can not do all the landing challenges because of that false error

graphic drivers: 391.25