Autopilot disengage & airplane jumps around

I´m having a weird issue with the Fenix A320. I set up airplane and takeoff without any issues. But 10-20 min into the flight at cruise level suddenly the airplane jumps around and autopilot disconnect. The alarm sound in cockpit and a red message appear on the main screen. It says exactly what happen, Autopilot disconnect.

Then the airspeed alarm sound and suddenly my airspeed are 30-40 knots above my cruise speed. Then the altitude alarm go off and the airplane is between 2000-3000 feet above my assigned cruise level.

I engage the autopilot and plane slows down and descend towards my correct flight level.

BUT, why is this happening at all? It happens completely out of the blue. Until the autopilot disengage everything with the flight is good and dandy. I cant figure out why the airplane accelerate to 30-40 knots above my cruise speed in less then a second and also jumps in altitude in less then a second.

This has happen many times and makes the airplane complete unreliably in cruise.

Anyone else experienced this issue? Can it be a bug with the A320 or is it the buggy flight simulator that is causing it? I have no idea what it is.:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

A post was merged into an existing topic: [RELEASED] Fenix High-Fidelity A320 Discussion