Blackbox BN2 Islander Version 2.0 PC & Xbox Released in Marketplace

We will have to agree to disagree.

2 Likes

well I would agree with you 

But then we’d both be wrong :slight_smile:

There is nothing to agree or disagree over 
 it is what it is

3 Likes

You’re not wrong. It’s quite literally the copilot placed back there. Not sure why the dev is arguing on a weird technicality here. If he’s not going to change it, whatever, but you’re correct. There is a copilot (not a passenger unless we’re “playing pretend” about them) awkwardly sitting in the back seat :laughing:

Edit: I like the “it is what it is” response from NightMercury. I’ve just grown accustomed to the backseat pilot.

5 Likes

Passenger :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The first time I flew the Islander, it gave me a shock. - I’d had this feeling I was being watched and when I turned around - !!

And then I felt she was marking my efforts and that I wasn’t doing so well either

Passengers are just too judgemental these days :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, sometimes even the pilot is a passenger.

3 Likes

I didn’t, thanks!

1 Like

That looks like some really old hard-shell Samsonite luggage like my parents had, and I can tell you it was just about that shiny.

2 Likes

Do you really think that’s going to happen? :rofl:

2 Likes

You’re not wrong. It’s quite literally the copilot placed back there. Not sure why the dev is arguing on a weird technicality here. If he’s not going to change it, whatever, but you’re correct. There is a copilot (not a passenger unless we’re “playing pretend” about them) awkwardly sitting in the back seat :laughing:

If I were the developer, after reading this nonsense for like the 300th time in the threads about this plane, I honestly would have stopped developing the plane and just retired.

By the way, Graham, one of the screws on the elevator is slightly different than the rest of the screws. Can you please fix it? I just can’t fly the plane like this! [/sarcasm]

2 Likes

Sarcasm aside, the fact that it keeps getting brought up proves a point. Not one you or the dev care about, we get it. But it’ll keep getting brought up, I guarantee it. I work in software development and when something is brought up “300 times” is specifically when we choose NOT to ignore it, but to each their own. The “something is good, therefore should not be better” is an odd argument.

4 Likes

Yes, that some people really have too much time on their hands.

2 Likes

OOH Show me ??? LOL

I’m quoting StatesideSiren. I highly doubt it’s been that many times, I was using his overreaction to prove a point :slight_smile:

That’s a cynical view. It might be that they want a “low hanging fruit” improvement to a product they like. I doubt it’s very high priority for anyone who’s ever requested it (it’s so low priority for me that I’ve never even formally requested it.)

Mmmm ok
:slight_smile:

Point is this 

“IF” he / She / Whoever ( have to be so careful these days ) Was placed in the Seat next to the Pilot, Then I would wasting my Sunday fending off a Different argument from people telling me there should be No Co Pilot in the Islander 

so 
 and I hope this can be the final word ??
It will not be “Fixed” As it is not “broken” It does not affect the product in any way shape or form PLUS The User can get rid of the Passenger / Co Pilot / Self loading Cargo, at any time If required 
 OR Change the clothing of same via MSFS Options if that is causing offense or otherwise making the product Unflyable.

Now
 END OF THIS ONE please ? I have a life to get on with :wink:

5 Likes

Sure, until next time you have to answer the same question and fuss over having to do so, I bid you a productive life :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Look, I understand if people say, “Hey, I noticed blah blah blah”. I noticed it, too, the first time I saw her. Then I turned around and never gave it a second thought (not true, really - nowadays I turn around and say hello to her). But people drone on endlessly about this. The question has been answered literally 20 times, so people clearly aren’t looking for an answer. But when they get one (just remove the passenger in the sim) it never seems to be enough. So I get bringing it up, I don’t get bringing it up over and over again and droning on endlessly about it.

Saw it. Noted. It won’t be changed. Okay, time to go flying. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

100% correct!

3 Likes

I think ultimately everyone’s fine with that answer. It’s usually a blip in conversation like this, and then back to business as usual. It’s more of an initial confusion over “why is it like that?” and then dev explains, possibly a quick back and forth and it’s over. We’re all here together spending our Sunday keeping the conversation about it going though, so I’ll join @NightMercury358 in finding something more productive to do.

1 Like