Screenshot by zerch00
The Top Rudder 103 ultralight plane developed by Asobo Studio came out yesterday and is available for $9.99 in the Marketplace! We hope you enjoy it, and feel free to leave any feedback here. Check out the trailer here:
An updated Development Roadmap is now available as well. Have a great week!
- The MSFS team
Click here for the web-friendly version.
Click here for the web-friendly version.
SU = Sim Update (3, 4, etc.)
WU = World Update
ASAP = As Soon as Possible
TBD = To Be Determined
Several Releases = Fixes will come over a series of updates
Ongoing Fixes = An item we will continually be working on
Planned = Scheduled to be worked on
Under Investigation = The team is currently looking into the issue
Not Planned = We will likely not work on this
Started = Work as started on this item
As of 04/24, we have now approved 159 (+10) third parties to sell content in the in-sim marketplace and so far 81 (+2) have released 334 products (+16).
In total, 870 products (+25) have already been released in 3rd party stores and the in-sim marketplace. Beyond that, another 317 products (+5) from 3rd party developers are in production (190 announced, 127 unannounced). In total, over 1,187 3rd party products (+24) are either released or are in development.
749 airports (+9) are either released or are in various stages of development.
- 550 airports (+8) have been released on the platform so far in various stores.
- 278 airports (+15) have been released in the in-sim marketplace.
- 94 airports (+3) beyond the released airports have been announced.
- 105 airports (-2) are not announced, but the dev let us know that an airport is in production.
135 aircraft (+6) are either released or are in various stages of development.
- 34 aircraft (+3) have been released on the platform so far in various stores.
- 24 aircraft (+0) have been released in the in-sim marketplace.
- 79 aircraft (+3) beyond the released aircraft have been announced.
- 22 aircraft (+0) are not announced, but the dev let us know that an aircraft is in production.
276 sceneries (+15) are either released or are in various stages of development.
- 259 sceneries (+14) have been released on the platform so far in various stores.
- 22 sceneries (+2) have been released in the in-sim marketplace.
- 17 sceneries (+1) beyond the released scenery have been announced.
27 mission packs (+0) are either released or are in various stages of development.
- 27 mission packs (+0) have been released on the platform so far in various stores.
- 3 mission packs (+0) have been released in the in-sim marketplace.
- 0 mission packs (+0) beyond the released missions have been announced.
- We made some changes on the Flight Model section, created a Flights & Missions section, added a page about ice on aircraft models, and updated flightmodel.cfg with new parameters. More to come!
- We fixed the “add custom asset group” window which wouldn’t close when creating a new non-templated asset group.
- We fixed the font displayed in the release notes window.
- The Audio team fixed a shared convolution IR which didn’t load in Wwise remote and added Built-in Emitter & Listener cone game-parameters.
- In the Scenery Editor, we fixed the windsocks with the wrong orientation, and we fixed ‘`’ char being filtered in taxiway sign content text entry.
- We added the GEAR_SKIDDING_FACTOR SimVar.
There are 21 new products and 8 updated products in the Marketplace today.
Released Wednesday, 4/28:
Releasing Thursday, 4/29:
21 NEW PRODUCTS
8 UPDATED PRODUCTS
Check out this stunning aerial tour of France/Benelux. Enjoy!
This past week we challenged you to take a screenshot of “Peace and Quiet”. The winner is featured above. Below are our 10 runner up choices! This week’s Screenshot Challenge: Best Kept Secret
Last challenge’s Finalists:
Screenshot by HolmesCZ6127
Screenshot by Steeler2340
Screenshot by Renoi71
Screenshot by ebbsy2
Screenshot by MarinerHally
Screenshot by SnagglePss68
Screenshot by Schnemat
Screenshot by Jannik207
Screenshot by HeKa48
Screenshot by Filippo20032222
NEXT DEVELOPMENT UPDATE BLOG – 5.06
Microsoft Flight Simulator Team