World Update V: Nordics will be available for download next Thursday, June 17th! We hope you enjoy this free update full of new points of interests and airports throughout Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Iceland.
We don’t have any updates to share yet regarding the next flighting opportunity, but stay tuned!
- The MSFS team
Click here for the web-friendly version.
Click here for the web-friendly version.
- The new SDK DevSupport platform is now live! Create your account on https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com, make sure to take a look at the guidelines, and then you can start exploring all the ideas, questions, and answers shared by the community! This space is 100% dedicated to the SDK, so no other topics will be discussed here.
- Save the date: the 2nd SDK live Q&A session will take place on Wednesday, June 16th. This time, we will focus on the Scenery Editor! You can post any questions related to this Editor on the dedicated forum thread here: SDK Q&A: Scenery Editor Questions.
In the Project Editor:
- We improved messaging in the Project Editor to ensure users are following the flow that corresponds to their needs and they do not tamper with the generated package after its generation.
In the Marketplace Data Editor:
- We now make sure that an empty support contact field returns a warning instead of an error.
We fixed corrupted asset group paths when creating a VFX library.
In the Scenery Editor:
- We fixed an issue that made polygons with errors disappear from the shapefiles.
- We also improved the tree structure.
- When using the filter, objects that match the filter will now open the hierarchy up to them.
- The Show Error and Show Warning buttons now select the object and center the camera on it.
As of 06/05, we have now approved 197 (+0) third parties into the in-sim marketplace and – so far 98 (+3) have released 409 products (+7).
In total, 1,039 products (+19) have already been released in 3rd party stores and the in-sim marketplace. Beyond that, another 350 products (+7) from 3rd party developers are in production (217 announced, 133 unannounced). In total, over 1,389 3rd party products (+26) are either released or are in development.
874 airports (+20) are either released or are in various stages of development.
- 659 airports (+15) have been released on the platform so far in various stores.
- 343 airports (+6) have been released in the in-sim marketplace.
- 103 airports (+5) beyond the released airports have been announced.
- 112 airports (+0) are not announced, but the dev let us know that an airport is in production.
163 aircraft (+2) are either released or are in various stages of development.
- 46 aircraft (+2) have been released on the platform so far in various stores.
- 26 aircraft (+1) have been released in the in-sim marketplace.
- 96 aircraft (+1) beyond the released aircraft have been announced.
- 21 aircraft (-1) are not announced, but the dev let us know that an aircraft is in production.
315 sceneries (+4) are either released or are in various stages of development.
- 297 sceneries (+2) have been released on the platform so far in various stores.
- 25 sceneries (+0) have been released in the in-sim marketplace.
- 18 sceneries (+2) beyond the released scenery have been announced.
37 mission packs (+0) are either released or are in various stages of development.
- 37 mission packs (+0) have been released on the platform so far in various stores.
- 3 mission packs (+0) have been released in the in-sim marketplace.
- 0 mission packs (+0) beyond the released missions have been announced.
Today there are 26 new products and 5 updated products in the Marketplace.
26 NEW PRODUCTS
5 UPDATED PRODUCTS
Check out our upcoming streams! Follow our Twitch channel here.
Have you tried out the Sirena Station Landing Challenge in the sim? Check out the IRL version!
Check our Orbx’s brand new free scenery mod: Taipei Xinyi District Mod featuring 18 landmarks including Taipei 101, Taipei World Trade Center, and more - Best experienced on a GeForce RTX 30 Series GPU for beautiful visuals and maximum performance.
Last challenge’s Finalists:
Screenshot by Filippo20032222
Screenshot by forzakingfam
Screenshot by Perretoso
Screenshot by ALLFUNTHINGS
Screenshot by canuck695
Screenshot by NightVibes06
Screenshot by IsakWold
Screenshot by MistyEagle3385
Screenshot by TastingDevotee7
Screenshot by z32ands30
NEXT DEVELOPMENT UPDATE BLOG – 6.17
Microsoft Flight Simulator Team