[OFFICIAL] Weekly Screenshot Challenge: Backcountry

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another screenshot challenge! The idea is to collectively explore different parts of the world together - areas that may be very familiar to you or perhaps a new place you have never flown before. Feel free to find others to fly with to capture the challenge, or go solo!

Last week’s winner from Higher Ground - @TastingDevotee7

This Week’s Challenge

Backcountry: We all love a little backcountry flying! Capture a screenshot of what backcountry flying entails for you.

Rules

1. Any time of day
  2. Any type of weather
  3. Code of Conduct appropriate liveries
  4. Default aircraft or aircraft from the MSFS Marketplace
  5. Up to 10 entries (screenshots) allowed

The rest is fair game! Use your creativity! We will pick the top 11 shots. 1 will be featured as the main photo of the next dev update and the other 10 will be featured in the community section.

You may also add a watermark or username to your image if you wish.

Suggestion

On June 4th, @TheFlyingFabio will be hosting a group flight on the Official Twitch channel through backcountry Idaho! Maybe a great place for some screenshots?! Details here.

How To Submit Your Screenshot

Just post them below here in this thread. Thank you for participating and have fun!

Note: This thread is for screenshot submissions only. Unless you have a particular question about the challenge, please do not engage in casual conversation here. Thank you!

1 Like

Spitfire over Great Britian. Side note, living in Idaho enjoy the flight in my area, should be nice weather this week.

Idaho Tetons

Outside of Billing, MT

2 Likes

6 Likes

Norway / Vaernes AB vicinity on a misty morning, looking for a landing spot

2 Likes

Somewhere east of Cook Inlet, south of Anchorage, Alaska

4 Likes

backpackers… :neutral_face:

1 Like

Some Baron G58 and Cessna 172 action :slight_smile:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Moraine Lake, AB, Canada.

Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Moraine Lake, AB, Canada.

Spirit Island, AB, Canada.

Just another pass at Moraine.

Canadian prairies patch work.

Night flight on the prairies.

Full moon at Moraine.

Paris of the Prairies (Saskatoon)

5 Likes

Wish I knew where I took this… somewhere in Nepal I believe. Anyway take your pick:

4 Likes

Central African Republic

3 Likes

Backcountry: Alborz mountain range and Mount Damavand, potentially active Stratovolcano

5 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

Some backcountry flying around the clouds. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hovering above Chasm Lake under Longs Peak. This 14,256’ peak in Rocky Mountain National Park is an exhilarating 15 mile RT hike and climb.

1 Like

Recycling some of the best old photos :sweat_smile: :blush: :joy::

5 Likes

Australia

3 Likes

![Etretat-S|666x375]

2 Likes