BlueBird Simulations 757

@BlueBirdSim Are you all developing this with the expectation that the end user will have to use the in game fuel and weights system or will there be a more proprietary system in place, kind of like what we are seeing with other developers? The in game system has never been pleasant to use.

We will have some sort of EFB at release. The exact features are not yet known yet. It’ll probably be something that will get continuously updated with time ( for free )

5 Likes

Hey @BlueBirdSim , I know you guys cant give us to much informition this time. But will the aircraft have an cabin?

1 Like

I hope that BlueBird will still continue with this airliner, seeing how the community gave so much hate to the E 175. No airplane in this game came out perfect. The Sim is not perfect however things will get better. (Called an update)
Good Luck to BlueBird

1 Like

‘Interesting’ comment… If you know where to look Bluebird looks like the one with the most previews/updates.

Hint: I love the cold & dark video.

1 Like

Psst: https://www.youtube.com/@bluebirdsim/videos :wink:

1 Like

Yes indeed :slight_smile: It will have a cabin

3 Likes

(2) BlueBird 757 Interactive checklist demo and lighting - YouTube
Uh nice. The Cockpit looks really impressive. Also the Displays. So the outmodel have to get an big upgrade and then the aicraft looks done. But I know that the Systems also are still WIP

1 Like

Just a note to everyone. We heard the feedback on the cockpit textures loud and clear and are doing a major overhaul of the textures. What is shown in the video is just a transition texture set until we finish the overhaul. :slight_smile: If I had to rate on a scale of 1-10 , the old textures were a 3, and these transition textures are a 5-6. The overhauled textures will be a 10 :smiley:

6 Likes

I saw this in a comment on the youtube video and agree, it would be great to have a built in app to run the FMS on a tablet for touchscreen use. Or at least accessible to Avia CDU or something similar to do this. I got spoiled with the Zibo in XP11 and with the FBW A32NX, AS CRJ and PMDG 737 in MFS using my ipad to run the FMS.

Hi yes. The FMC will be exportable to a tablet or web browser.

5 Likes

757 plus remote FMS makes my day / year, thanks!

1 Like

Good luck! I’m lurking in this channel since day 1 and she is now starting to coming along very nicely! My 67 year-old ex-FI (he’s still FI, just not mine) comes simming every few weeks to try scenarios on the G1000. He is an ex DHL 757 pilot and loves your video updates. He can’t wait to fly it in the sim :grin: So I’m kinda forced to buy this on day 1 for him :wink:

2 Likes

Very much like the new ‘update’ about the 757 from Ehviator and what’s that in the background placed in a subtle manner :wink:

2 Likes

Let’s put it this way. Your scope of fidelity is your scope. In MY eyes (not anyone else’s), a higher fidelity 757 is worth paying $40 or so more than the low-fidelity one, so… take your time. Considering, it’s the ONLY 757 on the horizon, you have a chance to capitalize on that market. Look at it this way, FSLabs were KINGS in A320 in P3D. Now that Fenix did a 320CEO, imagine how much they are going to lose in terms of marketshare if they were to put out their usual high-quality 320CEO. If I were them, I’d pull Blackbird and cease development.

1 Like

Completely agree.

I have so many aircraft now but the only ones I keep going back to are the high fidelity ones. E.g. PMDG DC6, PMDG 737, Black Square King Air, MILVIZ 310.

For me, high fidelity means high replayabilty and gives the product a long term factor. As such I’m very happy to pay a premium. I had the Flight Factor 757 in Xplane 11 and it was pretty decent. I wouldn’t buy a lower fidelity version of that aircraft.

1 Like

We will release more details on systems complexity probably in Q2/Q3 of this year. I won’t go into too many details yet. However If you are comparing this overall to a certain payware 757 for a different sim platform, there is no contest, ours will be much better.

9 Likes

Thanks.

It sounds very promising then :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

So they are making both, a 757 and 767? Awesome the 757 looks even better than the other!

Stop teasing us, you already have our money!

With each video the team releases the plane looks better and better, really looking forward to this high fidelity 757, and it is always good to know VNAV is included :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes