BlueBird Simulations 757

Right, I forgot about that. I think I had QW 757 until I went to V5 and then it went all squirrelly. The FF 757 in XP12 is really nice with VR!

It does take time to build an aircraft. When you think about it, the FMS alone is a work of art. Why these guys don’t work for Collins or Boeing, I don’t know. I remember flying the first PMDG aircraft in Fly! or was it Fly! II? Yeah, I’m that old.

1 Like

I noticed you postet Oct '22 some screenshots with a engine textured like Privilege Style :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Man I miss this plane! Any one know of a 757 in any configuration in development?

2 Likes

LOL
I thought that the only people who didn’t know about Bluebird 757 lived on Pandora.
Only because I heard they have bad internet there.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

You ask in a thread from a developer launching a 757 soon if a 757 is in development?:smile::thinking:

I believe the post was moved from its own thread, so this seems confusing, yes.

Ahh okay okay​:smile::smile:

Back to topic. Awesome night Cockpit teaser @BlueBirdSim :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I’m on BlueBird’s email notification list. I got on it the moment I heard they were developing this plane.

I saw a 752 flew out of KBED the other day…

1 Like

A friend of mine flies a 757 for FedEx. He retired an F-18 instructor pilot, so of course I asked him if he’d ever thought about doing a barrel roll. He just grinned. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Just in case anyone missed it, we posted another teaser of the new cockpit. We’ll be showing more previews in the coming weeks.

15 Likes

Can’t wait to fly it next year. Delta 757s pass here all the time. Looking forward to it :+1:

1 Like

Based on the quality of these seats I see a must-buy here!

I think you made a mistake, that’s literally just a real photo and I refuse to believe otherwise.

But seriously, this looks incredible. Day 1 purchase for sure. The first thing I’m gonna do is load it up empty on a “repositioning” flight and firewall it into low orbit. It’s just what you gotta do in the pencil jet!

4 Likes

You don´t want to end like Pinnacle Flight 3701 :wink:
The maximum allowed service ceiling is 42.000ft.

Wow, I didn’t know abaout that incident. Read it all now, including the CVR transcript. Incredible!

2 Likes

Also interesting about the Pinnacle Flight was the fact that A-10 turbines were used. They seem to function fine even in Iraq sandstorms while getting some Kalashnikov fire but cannot cope with a little bit of too much thrust.
I still wonder how these engines were able to core-lock, maybe the AOA was so high that they could not get enough fresh cold air and the compressor and turbine section simply overheated… I don´t know.

Oh have you seen how detailed these seats and the buckle of the seat belts, and also these small cables to the left in the background look?
The extreme details that were going on a year ago on these main and front gear screenshots now continue in the cockpit! Excellent. I am really looking forward to see more of these impressive screenshots, and the beige and comfy look of these older Boeings give off such a cozy mansion living room vibe.

2 Likes

Dear BlueBird.

Don’t hurry. But PLEEEZE hurry. Can’t wait to buy this one.

Homer-drooling GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 Likes