BlueBird Simulations 757

@ BlueBirdSim

Before you continue to put all your resources on this add-on, please take a look at this topic:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/microsoft-flight-simulator-2024-announced

Yep I just saw this about an hour ago. Totally surprised but also cautiously optimistic. If I were to guess, there will be 100% backwards compatibility with MSFS. Looking forward to hearing more updates on this. If they really are focused on a “career in aviation” mentality then I hope they fix the ATC and AI traffic issues.

9 Likes

Anyway, I don’t mind the FS2024, as long as the 757 hopefully comes this year for the 2020.:smile::smile:

1 Like

I am glad the MSFS team posted the FAQ. Hopefully will put a lot of people at ease :slight_smile: It’s safe to say the 757 will be FS2020 and 2024 compatible.

8 Likes

Will we be then eligible for a free upgrade of BlueBird Sim 757 for MSFS2024 in case we already owned it for 2020 version?

Cannot wait to fly your bird, either in MSFS 2020 or MSFS2024.

3 Likes

We don’t intend to charge for the 2024 version for existing customers. The only exception to that would be if it involves EXTENSTIVE rework to be compatible for 2024. Even then we would offer a heavily discounted upgrade ( 80% off ) for existing customers. But from what I gather , that will not be the case. It should be a simple port over with maybe minor/medium changes needed for which we will not charge existing customers.

15 Likes

Great news @BlueBirdSim! Really looking forward to the 75!

1 Like

Hi BlueBird Sim team!

Hope you all doing great guys and have a fantastic start of the week!

My question is are we able to do already pre order for 757? I mean I would not mind buy the aircraft now and have it ready to download once it’s ready on the day to download and install to take it to the skies :sunglasses:

Thanks all and thanks dev team for all hard work and time put in the Development of 757

Hi ChaiManNova. We won’t be doing any pre orders for the plane. It’ll be sold through Just Flight and then eventually the Marketplace. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just wanted to post a few screen shots here while the expo is in progress. One of our 757 pilots will be at the Just Flight booth. Stop by and say hello :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Nice to see the 757-300 with Condor livery❤️

2 Likes

Cant wait to see an official ‘Air Aruba’ livery there were an 757 operator. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You should also post here some amazing cockpit photos: :grinning:

10 Likes

Awesome!! Now we need to hear the sound🤩

Beautyful. So much attention to detail, sharp crisp labels in the cockpit (fire extinguisher label, labels on the overhead circuit breaker panel, cockpit door labels), and these awesome seats.
Absolute impressive! AAA

What a honest and detail update on the 757 . I wish all would be as open.

7 Likes

Apologies for the bad audio. Youtubing is not my expertise but luckily 3D modelling is :smiley: lol

3 Likes

As I’ve said before, day 1 purchase… :heart:

2 Likes

Will be great to have it in the sim.

That American Airlines looks wonderful❤️