BlueBird Simulations 757

Just to clarify, I never “demanded” they do anything.

yes please… I really hate hauling passengers and cabin crew around the globe. The WORST thing was I bought the FS Realistic addon and forgot to turn off the landing clapping… it really creeped me out. FEDEX please plus I will pay extra for a container loader and virtual cargo hold and lots of ramp rash and skydrol staining

4 Likes

POSKY!!! How can I ever forget you guys :rofl: I was in high school in the library downloading models onto my usb to install into fs9 when I got home…. Internet at home was too slow back then haha

8 Likes

yeah I remember POSKY wow those were great times

5 Likes

I think you are absolutely right. Even if you consider the number of people asking for failures to be added, who knows how many really know how to handle them.

3 Likes

Nice bit of segregation there.

9 Likes

Best of luck, sounds great and I appreciate the communication!

1 Like

The Just Planes YouTube channel has a great in-cockpit video of cold and dark start up to landing on a B757-200 from Rekyjavik to Seattle. Really fun watching and listening to the pilots go through every step.

Good luck! A “mid-fidelity” model is probably the sweet spot for what I like to do.

4 Likes

We are still allowed opinions here, right?

Definitely one I’ll be keeping an eye on, and hope that it comes out at or above the stated targets. My father flew them for Canada 3000 when they were just starting out, and I rode in the cockpit a couple-three times, so a quality 757 is something I’ve been waiting for.

5 Likes

Have they confirmed whether it will be released in the marketplace for Xbox?

So excited about this. Hopefully it will be released on Xbox too!

1 Like

Check the Ops response on XBOX at the very top of the thread.

1 Like

Yes. However, your opinion is sarcastic.

2 Likes

That’s certainly the intention.

Martyn - Just Flight

2 Likes

Oh wow THIS is clearly the best 757 ever made!

I enjoyed the Captain Sim 757 a decade ago (the old Captain Sim did real study-level airliners, before it became Captain Sim creating trash by mixing stock gauges and Jumbo Jet Triple Seven and 737 cockpits together somehow). And the 757 cockpit has a very uniqué flair when flying, it feels comfortable and techy with beautyful brown colour tones.

Hard to explain but the 757 is the tubeliner I miss the most because it is so absolute awesome looking from the inside and also the outside, it looks so sleek and fast.

And finally getting a top-notch 757 again after all these years… wow!!
That feels awesome.

I really hope this developer does not go into development hell in some months when the complicated scripting and navigation instruments coding starts, sitting there on a desk between lava lakes together with the Half-Life³ and System Shock 3 developers for all eternity, saying “it´s done when it´s done…” and “financial problems and changes of the team are currently occuring…

6 Likes

Very excited with this! Almost my entire FS2004 fleet was posky models, from the CRJs, 737NG family, 757/767 etc.! Great freeware models. Look forward to the release! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the comments. It’s certainly our goal to make this a GREAT 757 package :slight_smile: . No one can predict the future but I can say failure is not an option for us. We’ve all put a lot of hours into this project ( I’m working 80+ hours a week between this and my day job ) and we will see it through completion. I’m putting my heart and soul into this project :slight_smile:

On a side note I have read other forums where people have expressed doubt in the project because there are “only 4” members on the BlueBird Team. I want to emphasize that there are more than 4 people that are/will be working on the 757 thanks to Just Flight.

Looking forward to keeping you all updated every few weeks.

16 Likes

PFFFT. What matters to the end user is the product, not how it gets to that point. >.<

Do 'yo thang! Can’t wait to see the 757!

2 Likes

Wanted to give a quick little update ( not part of our monthly update in a few weeks ). Spent the last couple days working on the engines. Still a long way to go.

10 Likes