BlueBird Simulations 757

By the time PMDG gets a 757 out in the sim someone will have made a 797 for MSFS2020. :joy:

Pssst… only P3D currently has all the superb Boeings, the 757 767 freighter, the 777, the FULL PMDG fleet, and more :wink: if you want to fly Boeings that´s the way to go for now. It will take 1-2 years until Flight Sim 2020 will get a handful of beautyful study-level Boeings.

Another quick update. Doing some testing on the auto-land. Still lots of tweaks needed but coming along nicely.

23 Likes

Wow that looks absolute SUPERB!!! Do you have some more cockpit screenshots? And do you plan to get a little more brown-tones into the cockpit, these older Boeing cockpits always had these warm iconic brown-tone colours :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback. :slight_smile: Yeah the textures are still WIP. Final version will have some adjustments made.

Let me know if you need a beta tester.

1 Like

That looks absolutely stunning!
Dare I ask if you are aiming for a 2023 release or leaning more on 2024?

This is one of my most hyped planes, really looking forward to it!!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Great news, wish you the best!

1 Like

Posted another mini update on the FB page. This is just a sneak peak at the level of detail we are aiming for on the exterior textures. Here we focused on the engine and pylon. Still WIP with a few tweaks needed.

23 Likes