Boeing 707 as Famous Flyer 10!

Used to be true. I’m not sure it is anymore after the C-47 lol
I fully expected it to sound like the DC-3!

Well that’s why I’m so exciting about an older airliner. No fancy FMS for AH to mess up.

All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by :grinning:

Oh and a cargo version….did I mention that already :joy:

2 Likes

They don’t need a FMS to mess up!
The B307 does not have an FMS and they managed to get the engines wrong, the pressurization system wrong, the fuel system wrong and a few other details including their world famous altimeter.
And in what is now more funny than sad they modeled one plane and documented another.

So give them credit, they have a whole bunch of things to mess up in the 707 even without an FMS.

6 Likes

Hey guys now in France its 9H19 so any of you guys know when it’s gonna release? The 707?

It will release when it releases.

First party releases usually drop around 1500 BST iirc, I’d say to expect it about 1600 your time

thank you man. btw are you talking in zulu hours? like 1600 zulu? Thx i’m excited I cant wait the 707 honestly it’s my favorite aircraft since i’m a child

btw any of you know at what hour the tdfi md11 releases?Thx

They will announce the release on their Discord, they give no time estimates. I believe they operate from Florida so expect it to be quite late in Europe.

1600Z, yeah. I’m just going by previous on that though, so don’t take it as gospel

Well, let’s wait for Jonathan Beckett to wade in there and tell us whether it’s just 3,6 Roentgens per hour, or 15,000…

1 Like

Oops, looks like I haven’t watched for a LL or FF since before the change from UTC to BST, sorry folks, I got that a bit wrong

Guess no release today.

Guess the 707 was pushed back, it was replaced with the Curtiss C-46 Commando (Microsoft/Aeroplane Heaven) out in the store now.

Oh come on, they can’t be serious. In the development update of 27.6., which was last week(!), it is still in the roadmap for today. Do they actually realize that we users are looking forward to the release of something like a 707? If it’s not ready, don’t announce it, for Christ’s sake.

2 Likes

How come the 707 isn’t out yet stated it would be out today? Instead we got a random prop airplane by aeroplane heaven instead?

3 Likes

We told you guys, even without expectations be ready to be disappointed.
How about a non-release for that?

7 Likes

We will provide an updated roadmap this week and talk about it in next Tuesday’s Dev Stream - stay tuned on this one!

5 Likes

bruh LL17 did not release
my hopes are getting low with the b707
asobo does not follow the development roadmap im losing hope in the dev roadmpaps they release

bro seriously bro you cant do that. You cant announce that THE BEST THING IN THE SIM is released today and it isnt . ■■■■.

1 Like