Boeing 707 as Famous Flyer 10!

Hello @Aplayer58,

Local Legend 17 is available now. Please see this post for more information:

Thanks,
MSFS Team

1 Like

Screenshot 2024-07-02 184652

what about LL18???

Are you joking man? What difference will it make updating the roadmap at this point? You had had plenty of time. You could have informed the community days ago. People havenā€™t been waiting for a c-46 here

3 Likes

Will the 707 release later today? Or was this release supposed to be the 707 and it got postponed without the community being informed?

707 got delayed for the release of microsoft flight simulator 2050 due to licensing issues

bruh what is thisā€¦ we got a fat planeā€¦ where is the boeing 707ā€¦
Screenshot 2024-07-02 184652

dev roadmap states second of july guys be man and just say you cant release it or it will be delayed we would have more rspect for a developer that is open about things

I am not a moderator but Iā€™d like to encourage certain posters in this thread to maintain a civil and respectful tone.

9 Likes

Hopefully delay means they will not release a bad product.

1 Like

Speak for yourself. Iā€™ll take a C-46 over a 707 any day of the week. Also, calm down. Itā€™s not like you preordered the 707 and put down a $50,000 deposit. And even then your tone wouldnā€™t be appropriate.

Did they completely fumble their communication? Yup! Does that affect my day in any way? Nope!

19 Likes

This wouldnā€™t be that likely but I still keep hoping that the 747 SP and 747 100 would be a local legends someday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Come on Microsoft, just release it alreadyā€¦

2 Likes

Well, if they donā€™t think its ready its probably because it isnā€™t ready. Letā€™s hope it comes soon.

This is the most singularly-perfect post in this thread, and quite possibly in the history of these forums.

6 Likes

Seriously stop the AH bashing its childish whole post has been bashing AH

3 Likes

you are the minority.

2 Likes

fr i just want a 707 i donā€™t care who the dev is

4 Likes

me tooooooooo :sleepy: :disappointed_relieved:

i agree a C46 is a huge disappointment, i would be interested to know who makes the LL and FM decisions only a few iā€™ve been interested in , i know we all have different tastes but iā€™m sure was better aircraft out there than has been done

If these threads were not moderated, you would really hear what people think about AH.
Childlish? no, they deserve every bit of it.

3 Likes

Maybe so, but you are still going to get the 707. Itā€™s not like the C-46 replaced it. So away with the pitch forks. :wink:

2 Likes