Bravo Throttle Quadrant

Sim update, not world update!

Okee, we will wait and see then next week (?)

I think the Sim Update is scheduled for March sometime!

Yes your right. i see it. It is 2 weeks :+1:

At the last Q&A they were asked if the delayed world update could lead to delays of the sim update, and they said it was possible.

1 Like

I have a Setup where i have placed the ATC Window on a separate screen.

When the focus is on this screen, all inputs from the Bravo Throttle are ignored unless you put the focus back to the Main Screen where MSFS is located. Any solution for that ?

Take a look here: 5 configurations for Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant in MSFS 2020. - YouTube . I believe the first issue you bring up is addressed as well as 5 configs

These are now in stock at MyPilotStore.com

Saw a few on Amazon at $249 also today.
For those still looking.

Jim-Sim

Just got mine…after 3 months! Now, to figure it all out. The yoke was simpler :slight_smile: This quad…much more to learn!

There are some great YouTubes for setting the switches up

1 Like

As of this moment in time they are in stock at mypilotstore.com

They will likely run out soon though

I just received the Bravo Throttle Quadrant. I see you have posted popular links. I have downloaded the Microsoft Flight Simulator

Enable LED lights: DOWNLOAD NOW

There is another download

FSX: DOWNLOAD NOW

I tried to download but it gave message stating could not find folder. Do I need the download.

I do not get lights at all. The gear light does not even come on. I was wondering if it has to be in flight for lights to come on.
appreciate any help I can get. I am new to flight simulation.

My Bravo is scheduled to be set on my doorstep tomorrow. The excitement is building. It was ordered early January.

I received this one yesterday. Trying to set it up.

That is the next big challenge

THis may help

Do you download the FSX for MSFS? That is the download under the LED download.

No, the only one you need is the LED download. The FSX one is not for MSFS.

I received mine today and so far it is working fine right out of the box once configured to a specific plane. The LED lights work with no modifications as do all other settings I have made for the longitude. Remember it’s default is a two engine GA aircraft; so if you set it for a jet, there are a number of settings you have to clear and some to set up. The lights conflict with the Alpha so those have to be cleared from one or the other. I don’t have any of the early on bugs that all the various you tube videos claim have to be changed or modified. It’s so much better now to run the sim.