Mouse cursor randomly DOESN'T REAPPEAR when moving around (translation) in the cockpit after last “mouse going to top left corner” fix

Yeah… for me is really annoying not being able to properly being able to move in the cockpit because of this.

And… yep, it seems that the only way Asobo urge to fix a major problem is if that problem could generate big rumors like “the airport of hell” (I think it was in Brasil), it became so famous that Asobo fixed it ASAP.

I have a love-hate relationship with this sim that is far from acceptable. On one hand this sim introduces things that we could only imagine before, I like the clouds and the graphis a lot… the physics engine isn’t perfect but it is better than the FSX model… but on the other hand there are a lot of bugs, a sense of they doesn’t taking care about the premium and deluxe content wich is bugged (for example, this bug with the shock ultra, fixed and later re-introduced)

or the problem with the fuel pumps in the DA40 TDI (deluxe) but no in the DA40NG (standard edition).
And so on :frowning:

It’s slowly becoming better but… it is really painful… for example, when they fixed the indicator in the shock ultra and later re-introduced the bug (did someone merged the code without looking what he is merging??? I don’t understand why the bug is back otherwise)

I will give them time and love for the things that they did right (Graphics, better flight model, crossplatform, very nice community managers,…), and getting angry for things they don’t do in the right way for us