Buildings much too high still in 1.9.5.0 Patch

I’ve tested it…

Thanks dude, I created a root folder called “community buffer” just for this purpose. Will do that now.

…and I can tell right now you are wrong.

https://gyazo.com/bc7597efa839354876a5c19d7622e48b with CptLucky8’s fix. SAME ISSUE.

It was never a problem to begin with.

I will make yet another screenshot with removed folder of fix. Just to confirm.

However I can tell you right now that y’all are suffering from reverse placebo effect where you think it’s worse when it’s all the same as it was before 1.9.3.0.

Yay I fixed it :slight_smile: dumb-■■■ maybe an understatement.

Patch 1.9.5

After fix

What is the fix then? Mods aren’t the fix. I’ve just proven it’s same with and without fix.

Btw, without the fix:

https://gyazo.com/8b64436f3b3a1c4ce0d099b353195e3b

Exactly the same.

With fix:

Without:

Seriously, Asobo did fix the issue. It’s clear as day.

Like I said, dumbass is an understatement, lets move on :wink:

I would want to move on, but you sorta need to hit the brakes next time you accuse Asobo of not fixing issues.

It’s what I am angry about, is because people are first to blame Asobo and not their mistakes.

Well i’m sat here with thunder and lightning every 5 seconds still everywhere I go, so yeh I got that to still moan about.

I go out in my garden I can hear the grasshoppers it’s that quiet.

Maybe don’t moan them and let then fix the issue. Again, let them work on this, they are dealing with crapton of game systems and algorhitms so they kinda need time to sort some stuff out.

What mod is that, that you installed?

I was never having a go about Asobo not fixing it!! if you look it was more a case of what’s wrong with my sim, so calm calm.

So what did y’all conclude:

• We do need to install the Japan updates after the 1.9.5.0 updates
  • We do not need to install a mod
  • Do we need to delete some Asabo content folder and let the game re-download it?

Sim will have issue because of sheer scale. We are talking about 1:1 planet earth.

1 Like

Yes,
No,
Preferably not.

Got it, thanks!

Lets be honest also, unless people come find this thread, which is probably less than 1% of the player base, how will they know it’s still NOT fixed until the user does a manual download of 2 files, how on earth would they ever connect that with that. So far from perfect i’m afraid.

And what the hell is up with all this thunder and lightning, got my hometown loaded in the background and its all i can hear!!!

Submit to zendesk suggestion, or make forum thread to let asobo know to introduce automatic content manager updates so situations like these don’t happen next time.

I submitted ticket.

Look at my screenshots. I have heavy clouds there, maybe that’s why? It’s thunder over there for me in game, perhaps outdated weather data.

Nope it’s the same bug as previous patch, thunder and lightning everywhere even with zero clouds, strikes just appear random places in a blue sky.

FYI, we haven’t had thunder where I live since before last christmas.