Bush Trip POIs disappeared after first leg

I wonder if it is related to manually created flight plans being wiped for a saved flight? If it is, then there might be some hope with SU9. One tester mentioned that issue appears to be fixed for them on the only plane they tested it on.
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/flight-plan-lost-after-resuming-saved-flight/173081/277?u=yggbjorn

The only other options are to keep this thread alive and file bug reports in Zendesk.

EDIT: I read a possible workaround for disappearing POIs for Bush Trips. Here is what you do:

• Once you land at the end of a leg hit NEXT
  • Then hit CONTINUE. It will load the flight plan for the next leg.
  • Now you can quit to main menu. When you reload the appropriate leg you will have the Flight Plan ready to go.

Alas once you’ve lost the flight plan you will have to restart the whole trip. I am on Xbox and will test this workaround. I will come back to this post with my findings. Smoke me a kipper, I’ll be back for breakfast.

EDIT 2, 19th of April 2022: It appears to be working. I even created a new flight plan in the world map and saved it. Flew the XCub from the world map. Flew another plane. Reloaded the 2nd leg of the Bush Trip and still have my POIs. I will do further testing.

EDIT the 3rd, 21st of April 2022: Still working great! I have 5 legs left and the Nav Log has my waypoints!