Business Jet wanted

Hello!
I am looking for a best as it can be Business Jet payable or otherwise for MSFS 2020.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there,
The Marketplace category is for giving feedback on the Marketplace and not for content contained therein.
I have moved your post to Third Party Addon Discussion > Aircraft.

Working Title CJ4. Best bizjet in the game…errrr Sim… right now.

https://www.workingtitle.aero/

4 Likes

There is a Payware HondaJet in development. They post progress every so often here.

1 Like

Maybe the top 3 VIP jets today are:

• Gulfstream G650ER
  • Bombardier Global 6000
  • Dassault Falcon 8X

But the Cessna Citation Longitude its a nice VIP Jet…
Unfortunately it dont passenger cabin yet… and its a deLuxe Premium plane :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

The only two business jets we have right now are the Asobo CJ4 and the Longitude.

The only one I’m aware of being worked on is the Honda Jet.

Business jets are the main thing I care about, so I’ve been rather disappointed in the lack of them.

3 Likes

There is a decent FSX converted Phenom 100 floating around also.
I enjoy it very much!

1 Like

Where can I get said aircraft?

You have to own the original FSX Phenom100 payware by Carenado and have it converted for private use.

This Phenom 100 has already been discussed here in the forum… I commented this:

Some people say this is piracy, others say it’s stolen…
Maybe YES, maybe NO… anyway the sound and the panel are from Asobo,
and the textures are converter from FSX, anyway… it’s a very stable plane, nice and easy to fly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This isn’t even a question. It IS piracy. These people took a model someone else made and made a different plane out of it without the author’s permission. It is the very definition of piracy.

5 Likes

Iris are talking about doing a PC24 eventually.

If you want a law school definition the people offering it are pirates and the people downloading and using it are committing larceny, hence stealing it.

1 Like

In the interests of continuing this thread, please cease and desist discussing the use of Carenado Phenom in MSFS. Thanks.

1 Like

FlightFX are at Beta stage on their Cirrus Vision with Working Title G3000’s featuring FlightFX custom code:

2 Likes

Whenever PMDG releases the 737-700NG (and later models), there will be a BBJ variant.

3 Likes

Would absolutely looove to see a Dassault Falcon 8x in msfs.

1 Like
1 Like

Especially an MSFS version of the one that Aerobask have been developing alongside Dassault for some time now? :slight_smile:

We can but dream.

1 Like